Ch. 1 - Expulsion

{— ~ —}

Life was never easy for Y/N.

It was a mix between the ruthless insults of classmates along with venomous fights that would send a normal girl into a crying fit. But she wasn't normal. Quite the opposite actually.

This life was her normal whether she desired it or not. Y/N had come to terms with this cruel world during the first year of junior high.

News spread like wildfire about the passing of her parents. A car crash being the cause. It was a tragedy, one that was believed to be a funny joke by the classmates of her school.

It was cruel. Disgusting.

Everyone has a breaking point. And Y/N had reached her's a long time ago.

"I suppose you know why I've called you here today Ms.Yakima?"

A sigh echoed through the room as the woman beside Y/N held a hand up to her temple. She looked about annoyed as Y/N did in this situation. Then again, seeing your niece covered in bruises and smudged dirt would do the trick to any protective Aunt.

"By the irritable expression on my niece's face I can only guess it was another fight. Am I correct?"

"That is indeed correct." The man confirmed this fact with a simple nod. He reached over before pulling out a few neatly stacked papers. "Displayed here are the moments your niece made physical contact with her fellow classmates."

Y/N slouched down in her chair as she mumbled, "It's not my fault they picked a fight."

Ms. Yakima—who she knew as Koto— shot a strong glare towards her direction causing Y/N to stiffen. The focus of her gaze was then shifted towards the papers in front of her. Screenshots from the security cameras were displayed revealing the incident that took place just a few moments prior to this meeting.

From what was showed, she had decked a boy in the face while two others watched in shock. A distinctive expression was displayed on Y/N's face—one of pure rage.

"These were moments that our security camera had captured." The principal explained as her aunt scanned through the various displays. However the reaction she gave was not one he expected.

"Is this all? Really?" She let out another sigh of frustration, tossing the papers back onto his desk. "Can I ask you a question?"

"I don't see why not Miss."

Y/N knew exactly where this was going. She had seen that spark in her aunt's eyes several times before. An interrogation was underway.

"Where are those boys that picked a fight with her in the first place?" She asked, crossing her arms. "My niece was not the only student involved yet she's the only one here. Why is that?"

"The other students have been talked to and warned. Your niece on the other hand has caused more damage than good to the situation."

"So the other boys managed to get out scot-free while my niece is accused of causing more damage?" Koto was exasperated. "What's that supposed to mean anyways?"

"As clearly as it sounds." He spoke. "You may see that your niece has several bruises and dirt marks, yet those boys had blood spilling from the marks she inflicted onto them. That, Miss,  is a different story."

Y/N stared in slight shock alongside her speechless Aunt. Her interrogation method always came in handy in these situations, but as soon as her walls came up they were smashed into piles of rubble in an instant.

This man knew what he was doing.

A scoff escaped her lips as she collapsed back into her chair. "You have to be kidding me."