CHAPTER TWO

The day to start Jin's revenge had arrived, he was ready to make friends with Jungkook and make him fall at his feet.

That morning he got up as early as he could, picked out his best outfit and went straight to the store to find Jimin.

"Where are you going so handsome?," Jimin asked.

"To impress Jungkook, today is day one of my plan," he replied smiling.

"How many days is it,"

"About twenty, it would be better if he fell in love with me first," replied Jin smiling his friend couldn't believe what he was saying and even though he wasn't sure if that revenge was a good idea, he didn't say anything to Jin because he wasn't going to make him change his mind.

The bell rang indicating that classes were starting, Jin said goodbye to his friend and went to the classroom of his next class, he entered and looked for his seat, he watched his classmates until a familiar face arrived.

He smiled when he saw him, he didn't know that they would share classes.

"Good morning," greeted Jungkook "is it taken?," he said pointing to the seat next to Jin.

"Of course not, sit down, how are you?" 

"You offered to be my guide and you still don't teach me anything about the university," Jungkook complained.

Jin smiled "do you have any classes after this one,"

"No,"

The professor entered the classroom so they had to keep quiet and start with their notes, though that was no problem for Jin who tore a piece of paper and wrote "after class I will show you around," 

He passed the note to Jungkook slyly to the Busan native who gave him a smile.

The class went by quickly so once it was over, Jin took Jungkook by the arm to start his tour.

"This is the library, it's boring but it's giant you can hide in there and they won't find you for a week," 

"Have you tried it?," Jungkook asked.

"Of course not," both boys laughed "It's if you go avoid the math section how it's all the way to the back a lot of people use it to fuck without being discovered," 

"Thanks for the tip," Jungkook replied blushing averting his gaze.

Jin laughed at Jungkook's action "Have they told you that you are very cute?," that comment took Jungkook by surprise.

"You're cute too Jin," he replied scratching the back of his neck nervously.

"Look there's the sports center, there's no big deal just a bunch of athletes, we better go there's my ex," Jungkook still didn't say anything.

"They sell candy there, I come here so many times, they already know me."

"Do you like candy?"

"Yes, I like gummies but what I like most is SUCKING lollipops," he replied smiling and blushing at what he had just said.

"Jungkook, Jin what a surprise to find you together," said Ryujin appearing through the hallway and approaching his boyfriend kissing him, Jin felt disgusted and was about to leave if the snake didn't speak "Jin can we talk for a second, alone?"

Jin was going to refuse but Jungkook left them to talk, he sighed the last thing he wanted now was to listen to her.

"What are you doing with my boyfriend?" she asked rolling her eyes.

"Does it matter?,"

"It matters a lot," she replied.

"You're afraid I'll infect him with my disease," he laughed.

"Never, Jungkook would never notice you, he only has eyes for me." 

"We'll see silly, we'll see," 

"You disgust me," she said.

"You disgust me more,"

He immediately went on his way, his fists clenched and he was walking down the road swearing at her, he hated her and hated the idea of having to put up with her.

"Here," he blurted out a voice and looked up to see Jungkook handing him a pack of gummies.

"For me?," 

"Sure take it as a thank you for giving me a tour of the college," replied Jungkook smiling "I have class in five minutes, I'm off!" 

"Good luck,"

Jin smiled looking at the bag of gummies, Jungkook was very kind he had to tell Jimin all about his progress today.