CHAPTER THREE

"Shall we eat together?," Jin asked finishing his class, that morning Jimin didn't attend class and felt lonely, he decided to use it as an excuse to invite Jungkook.

"Sure, I think Ryujin is busy making new friends, so yeah let's eat together,"

Jin smiled and they grabbed their stuff bought something and looked for a nice shade of a tree to sit under.

"How long have you been with Ryujin?," 

"Barely a year," Jin ate his sandwich in concentration "how long have you two been friends?," he choked as he heard those "are you alright?,"

"Yeah my food got stuck," Jungkook handed him a small box of banana milk and walked over to him to get a good look at him "we're not really friends,"

"But she said,"

"What's your favorite movie," he said changing the subject quickly.

Jungkook laughed at the way Jin deflected the topic but he wouldn't ask anymore, they were spending their lunch break chatting until it was time to go back to class.

"I have to go, it's time for the worst classes," Jungkook laughed.

"Good luck," Jungkook said.

"Good luck to you too handsome," Jungkook laughed as he headed back to his classroom wondering if Jin was like that with his friends or was it just him.

They had only been friends for a few days but Jin really seemed like an interesting guy and he liked the idea of them being friends.

"Where were you?," his girlfriend asked.

"Hi love, I was with Jin," his girlfriend just rolled her eyes.

"Again with that Jin," she blurted out in a low voice although Jungkook heard her well. "Good for you to make friends love," she smiled.

Jungkook grimaced "I'm running late for class we'll talk later,"

"I love you," the girl said.

Jin was planning to go home early that day but he had arranged to meet Taehyung at the basketball team's locker room and couldn't resist.

When he arrived he saw Jungkook on the sports court shooting a couple of balls into the basket.

"You're not good at basketball are you?," Jin asked approaching.

"I didn't see you, did you finish your classes?" curious Jungkook asked.

"Yeah, I was going to meet someone," he replied following the ball thrown by Jungkook.

"I'm waiting for my girlfriend to get out of class and we're going to have lunch together," Jin didn't answer, "Want to try?" 

Jin smiled he was really good at playing "you have to know I'm going to kick your pretty ass," he snatched the ball from him hands and quickly made a basket.

"wow," said Jungkook.

"Come on Jungkook try to take the ball away from me," I dare him and Jungkook started running.

They both laughed and ran and once Jungkook caught up with Jin they both stumbled and fell on top of each other, their hearts were racing, Jungkook was blushing heavily, neither of them looked away from the other.

"Jin," spoke a voice behind his back, immediately Jungkook stood up and helped Jin to get up.

"I must go, another day we continue playing," Jungkook replied smiling Jungkook, Jungkook nodded watching Jin and that tall boy walk straight to the locker room.

"What are they going to do in there?," he asked himself as it seemed a strange place to meet.

He stayed for at least fifteen more minutes and neither Jin nor the other boy came out yet.

"Love let's go," said his girlfriend.

Jungkook nodded without looking away from the entrance to the locker room.