CHAPTER THIRTEEN

The next day was not very different Jungkook spent the day distracted and every time he saw Jin he turned around and ran away from the place.

Jin didn't understand what had happened to Jungkook to make him avoid him, but he realized that he was avoiding him.

When lunchtime came, he ran into Jimin.

"I have something urgent to tell you," Jimin says startling Jin "It's a good thing and a bad thing,"

"Tell me the good thing,"

"Yesterday I talked to Jungkook and apparently he likes you,"

"I have to go talk to Ryujin, I'm one step away from getting my revenge."

"First hear the bad news,".

Jin ran smiling he already understood why Jungkook avoided him the older one had already fallen for him, he checked every corridor and when he found him he smiled victoriously.

"Jungkook liked it," he celebrated.

"I wouldn't be so happy if I were you," said Ryujin approaching "Jungkook knows you used it to get back at me,",

All Jin could do was open his eyes and take a few steps back he never thought Jungkook would find out.

But what did it matter after all he had achieved his goal which was to take away the snake's boyfriend, everyone should talk about how he took away her boyfriend but instead everyone was talking about how he had taken advantage of the poor boy.

Now it made more sense for Jungkook to avoid him, for some unknown reason he felt sad.

A week had passed and Jin tried with all his might to ignore him in the same way the other one did, but he always ended up looking for him with his eyes.

Maybe and after all Jungkook was a good friend that's why he missed him, because that was the reason of his sadness he missed Jungkook around.

"Jin Stop seeing him, at this rate you'll scare him and he'll loathe you," Jimin said.

"Don't overdo it,"

"I would put a restraining order on you if you keep looking like a maniac,"

"I miss him," Jin said as he sighed.

"Talk to him,"

"Can we talk?," he asked once he was at Jungkook's side.

"I don't want to talk to you, I can't believe you used me,"

"Let me explain,"

"I don't want to listen to you," Jungkook replied running as fast as his legs would let him.

Jin sighed hitting the lockers hard, he was sad and the urge to cry was increasing he didn't want Jungkook to be mad at him.

He didn't go to class instead he went home, he didn't feel like being there.