CHAPTER FOURTEEN

Three days had passed and Jin seemed to be in the worst possible mood, jimin was afraid to talk to him because he didn't know how Jin would react.

He wasn't even going to fuck Hyunjin.

"Are you going to avoid me too?," Jin asked angrily sitting next to Jimin.

"If you keep going like this I will,"

"I just don't understand why I care so much that he won't talk to me, if that's what I wanted after all."

"But you fell in love,"

Those simple words were enough to keep him thinking all day.

It was impossible for him to like Jungkook, there was no way he could but soon his mind took him back to the sweet kisses they shared, all the times he kept staring at Jungkook's cute smile.

Without realizing it he bumped into Jungkook he took the time to watch him, he would have liked to watch him more but as soon as Jungkook realized who he bumped into he ran away.

Probably if he liked him, if so Jungkook liked him too much.

"Jimin is right," he said to himself.

He wouldn't leave things like this, he would apologize to Jungkook For everything he did, he started to walk around where he saw Jungkook leaving, while telling himself that from now on he would do things the right way.

But as he turned around he found Jungkook and his ex-girlfriend talking.

"Yours with Jin was a mistake love and I'm willing to forgive you," she spoke trying to seduce him.

"What are you getting at," Jungkook asked indifferently.

Jin started to back away, were they going to go back? 

"No way would I go back with you," Jungkook finished.

After searching for his friend for a long time he finally found him.

"I've been looking for you for a while," said Jimin standing next to his friend.

"You're right," Jin blurted out.

"About you liking Jungkook or about the donuts in the store being from earlier days?,,"

"Both, but I think they're going to go back to being boyfriend and girlfriend,"

"You didn't talk to him?" 

"I didn't hear them talk about it and I got out of there," "What do I do? I really like Jungkook,"

"Is that true?," said a voice behind him.