CHAPTER SIXTEEN

They arrived at Jungkook's house where all the way Jin was massaging his thigh, giving Jungkook a big hard-on.

"Please Jungkook take me," said Jin and Jungkook immediately pushed him against the door kissing his neck and rubbing his hard cock on Jin's ass.

"Ah," moaned Jin.

"Jin you're too drunk I don't want to force you,"

"You don't force me to anything, I want you inside Jungkook,"

Jungkook pulled down Jin's pants and without prior preparation slowly shoved his cock in. 

"Fuck," he said as he felt Jin's ass squeezing him and Jin felt ecstatic at the way Jungkook was making him his. They both melted together that night.

A month had passed since that moment and they had resumed what they enjoyed so much which was each other's company and they couldn't be happier with that.

Right now it was morning and Jungkook was about to taste the breakfast that Jin was preparing for him.

Jungkook smiled to see him so concentrated preparing the breakfast, he had woken up first but his cooking skills were null so when Jin burned the eggs he woke up because of the strong smell of burning.

Right now he was punished because according to his boyfriend he had ruined his favorite frying pan. Jin wouldn't let him get up because even though Jungkook wanted to help Jin wouldn't let him because he said he would end up destroying the kitchen, Jungkook didn't object he knew it was true.

But now he saw from his place Jin who was wearing a t-shirt that was too big for him, he knew that Jin was not wearing underwear at that moment, he got up stealthily approaching Jin and hugging him from the back.

"You almost scared me to death," said Jin.

Jungkook didn't respond for he went about kissing his boyfriend's neck with delicate kisses.

"Jungkook,"

"A more delicious breakfast came to my mind," he said making Jin blush he turned off the stove and turned to see his boyfriend who grabbed him by the waist.

"Love I was thinking of having a good breakfast," he said with fake anger.

"Sex in the morning is an excellent breakfast," Jungkook replied as he moved in to kiss Jin's lips.

"You ruined my frying pan, you left a burnt smell in the house, we'll have breakfast and have to go to class," Jungkook snorted at that answer but was still staring at his boyfriend's delicious silhouette.

"Whatever love, let me know when you're done and I'll go change," he left the room but not before giving Jin a hard spanking.

"Love," squealed Jin blushing.

After breakfast they went to class where Hyunjin came closer to hug Jin, but Jungkook didn't feel anything, at the beginning of their relationship he felt jealous to see Hyunjin and Jin so close, jealousy that he also felt with Minho but his boyfriend showed him that he loved him and also that now Hyunjin and Minho they are dating.

At first he felt very suspicious because of what had happened, that Jin had used him made him feel distrustful but Jin took care of erasing all traces of that and now he trusted him completely.

As for Ryujin, bad luck followed her as she had become a girlfriend of a new boy Namjoon who left her for Jimin.

"I love you," whispered Jin.

"I love you more," confirmed Jungkook holding hands they went to their next class.

                                                                               ₜₕₑ ₑₙD

ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ ꜰᴏʀɢɪᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ ɪꜰ ᴛʜɪꜱ ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ ᴅɪᴅɴ'ᴛ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴀɪɴ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ᴀɴɢꜱᴛ, ɪ ᴡᴀɴᴛᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴏ ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴛ ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ɪꜰ ɪᴛ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʟɪᴋɪɴɢ, ᴛʜɪꜱ ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴀ ʙɪᴛ ꜱɪᴍᴘʟᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʀᴜᴛʜ ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ᴘᴜᴛ ᴀ ʟᴏᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴇꜰꜰᴏʀᴛ ɪɴᴛᴏ ɪᴛ.

ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ ʟᴇᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜɪꜱ ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ.