CHAPTER ELEVEN

"We need to talk," he blurted out once he arrived with the girl.

"Okay,"

"I want us to finish,".

She let out a bitter laugh "You'll leave me for him?" she asked in disbelief "You're disgusting, disgusting just like him," she cried as she wanted to hit him and he only took a few steps back.

"You are crazy," he replied before going on his way, he had looked for her to demand her to fix things and thinking that there was a possibility that he liked Jin, he didn't want her to hurt Jin again.

The next morning he woke up happier than ever, put on his best clothes and went to the university.

When he arrived he saw something he didn't like at all, Ryujin had Jin by the shirt, shaking him from side to side.

"Fucking faggot," she was saying as she pushed Jin and jumped on him leaving bumps and scratches on his face and body.

"Ryujin," shouted Jungkook everyone present turned to see him, she froze and he reached over pulled her roughly and pulled her off Jin, once Jin was on his feet he grabbed him by the cheeks inspecting his face.

He had the mark of a strong scratch on his right cheek, Jungkook caressed that place without taking his eyes off Jin's eyes, he took Jin's hand and took him away from there.

"What did he say to you?,"

"Nothing new,"

"I don't like him to tell you such things," he said as he approached Jin.

"Jungkook,"

"Has anyone ever told you that you are the most beautiful man in the world?," he asked not knowing why he said it but Jin smiled.

"No one has ever told me, do you think I'm beautiful?" 

"Yes, the most beautiful man of all," he answered getting closer to Jin's face.

Jin smiled as he kissed Jungkook's lips, that kiss was followed by one more and several more.

"I'm done with her," Jungkook confessed looking Jin in the eyes.

"Are you okay?," 

"Of course I am, I'm with the person who brightens up my days,"

"Since how much so seductive," said Jin.

"Since I met you, though I only do it with the people I'm interested in," he said imitating what Jin once said.