Chapter 4

Vince has been following Axl around to see what he does and see his interest. He saw he entered a small store he went in to see what gets and basically just fell more and more in love with him then a girl started flirting with him. Axl flirted back but wasn't really interested.

"Why is she touching him?" Vince asked himself while getting angry.

After Axl left the store, Vince talked to the girl and luckily happened to be a big fan of Motley Crue. He lead her outside the door he took to a corner to make her think he was gonna make out with her.

"Now close your eyes." Vince said.

She did then Vince pulled out his pocket knife and started threatening her.

"He doesn't belong to you he belongs to me got that." Vince said.

"Yes sir. I promise to not tell anyone what you did." The girl said.

"Good cause I will kill you. Now get lost." Vince said.

The girl ran off. Vince put his pocket knife away and realized he can kill anyone who comes between him and Axl which made him smile.

Meanwhile with Nikki and Tommy

They just finished making love.

"Oh baby that was amazing." Nikki said.

"Yeah it was. You were so good." Tommy said.

"Honey have you noticed that Vince was acting strange towards Axl?" Nikki asked.

"No he seemed like his horny self. It's just a crush he'll get over." Tommy said.

"Yeah you're right." Nikki said.

"Come let's get some sleep we got a big day tomorrow unless you want round two." Tommy said.

"You read my mind." Nikki said.

They immediately started making out.

"Ohh baby you taste so good." Tommy said.

Nikki moaned happily and said "So do you."

Tommy positioned Nikki so he can enter in him again.

"Fuck me daddy." Nikki said.

"Magic word." Tommy said as he smacked his lovers ass.

"Ahhh please please daddy I need you." Nikki whimpered.

"That's better." Tommy said.

He entered slowly in Nikki and started thrusting. Nikki moaned and moaned.

"Ahh dad... oh fuck fuck me ahh oh so go..." Nikki moaned.

"Oh honey you feel so good." Tommy moaned.

Nikki moaned loud and high pitched.

"Please let me cum." Nikki whimpered.

"Baby I do to let's cum together five four three two one." Tommy said.

Nikki cummed and orgasmed loud that his moan was high pitched and loud. Tommy moaned but it was just a normal orgasm moan.

"Oh my god baby." Nikki said as his orgasm cool downed.

He then realized his magic was making everything float. He stopped it and just looked at Tommy feeling bad.

"Hey baby it's ok don't feel bad. Besides it was a strong emotion you felt. It made you feel like you were floating when you orgasmed am I right?" Tommy said comforting.

"Yeah. I just don't want you to get annoyed with me when it happens." Nikki said.

"Oh honey don't worry even if does. I won't leave you for that come on let's sleep now. I'll cuddle you." Tommy said as he cuddled Nikki