Chapter 6

Paul, Nikki, and Tommy drove to Vince's house. Nikki got out the car with Tommy while Paul stays in the car in case things get bad he'll be there.

"Vince it's us Tommy and Nikki." Tommy yelled as he knocked on the door.

Vince opened the door and said "Oh hi guys come on in."

They went in but Nikki was secretly using his magic to see where Vince was keeping Axl.

"How you been Vince?" Tommy asked.

"Good." Vince said.

Nikki closed his eyes and searched for Axl he heard screaming and saw it was coming from the basement. Nikki tapped Tommy on the back showing he found out where he was.

Tommy's job was to distract Vince. Nikki quietly walks to the basement door and quietly turns the door knob but realizes it's locked.

Nikki thinks fast he used his magic to quietly unlock the door and open it. He went and closed it quietly. He walks down and was terrified what he saw.

Axl tied up on a chair with duck tape on his mouth then noticed Slash also was there hiding.

"Oh my God Nikki what are you doing here." Slash said.

"Same as you to help Axl." Nikki said.

Slash went up to Axl to carefully take off the duct tape.

"Please help me." Axl said about to cry.

"Don't worry we will." Slash said.

Nikki then saw a mirror and used his magic. He put his hand through the mirror and it turned into water. He was shocked and tried to see what was on the other side and realized it was his living room.

"Guys quick go through the mirror. It'll lead you to my house." Nikki said.

Slash untied Axl and helped him walk. They quickly went to through the mirror. They entered the room.

"Stay here I'm going back to handle Vince." Nikki said.

He went through the mirror but as he walked through this time. The mirror he came out of was Vince's living room mirror.

Tommy screamed out of fear. Seeing that his boyfriends body was all contorted and was put back in to place as he fully stand up.

"Vince I know you were keeping Axl in the basement." Nikki said.

"YOU'RE USING YOUR MAGIC ON ME YOUR BEST FRIEND?!" Vince screamed.

"Don't change the subject Vince. You need help Axl is terrified of you he'll never love you for acting like this. Scratch that he'll never love you at all." Nikki said.

"I LOVE HIM THAT'S ALL THE MATTERS HE'S MINE!" Vince yelled.

"Let it go Vince." Tommy said.

Vince got angry and got his knife and ran at Nikki yelling "SHUT UP!"

Nikki stopped Vince and took the knife out of his hand with his magic then pinned him down on a wall.

"You know what get Paul I think we need some help to see what else you done." Nikki said.

Paul immediately walked in since Nikki unlocked the door and send a message through his mind.

"Let go of him. I'll take it from here." Paul said.

Nikki let him go and Paul used his magic to basically restrain him down to the floor. Paul immediately looked in his head and was terrified.

"Go to the car." Paul said.

"What?" Tommy asked.

"GO TO THE CAR!" Paul yelled. "HE KILLED A WOMAN BY POISON!"

Nikki then remembered that day and grabbed Tommy hand and ran. Paul used a spell to keep Vince from thinking of murder. His obsession is too powerful to get rid of. Vince has to go to therapy for it to go away.

"Go get help." Paul said. "Trust me you'll think me later."

Paul lefted the house not looking away afraid what he'll do if he looks away. Vince just looked at him just confused.

"You guys ok?" Paul asked as he entered the car.

"Yes I can't believe he actually killed the someone for someone who don't love him." Nikki said.

"Apparently he has a history of his ancestors experiencing the same problem. He's one of the few who acted on it. Axl should be safe for now but he can't be alone I'll drive you guys back. I'll tell Slash to take him in and keep him safe." Paul said.

They drove back to Nikki and Tommy house. Paul told Slash everything and they thanked him for everything.

Everyone lefted the house except Nikki and Tommy.

"So glad to have you back baby. You look more like you and healthier." Tommy said.

"Aww baby thank you. I'm sorry for putting you through that these past few months. I love you." Nikki said.

"I love you too never change the way you are. Even your magic is beautiful." Tommy said.

"Awww honey." Nikki said going to kiss him.

They kissed and hugged each other for a long time which felt like they could do forever.

Sorry for this but just know there's a point to this now we focus on Nikki and Tommy relationship.