Chapter 18

It has been a year since Mick proposed, and today hin andVince were preparing for their wedding which was in a couple hours. Nikki was helping Vince with his hair and makeup.

"I can't believe you're finally getting married." Nikki said putting on some final touches.

"I can't either I feel like I'm dreaming." Vince said.

"Ok time for your dress and my special surprise for it." Nikki said.

Vince was excited to finally wear his dress. It was white with a pink bow and nikki put on his veil.

"Ok close your eyes." Nikki said.

Vince closed his eyes and Nikki started conjuring up butterflies and pink rose petals. He put the petals on Vince's dress and veil. He put the butterflies on his tiara.

"Now open." Nikki said.

Vince opened them and said "Oh my god they're beautiful."

"You're welcome and for the final touch." Nikki said.

Nikki conjured a beautiful bouquet of pink roses. Vince took em and hugged Nikki.

"Now go marry your man. I'll see you out there." Nikki said as he walked out the door.

Mick was waiting at the altar for his husband to be with Tommy being his best man. Nikki walked down the aisle as he is maid of honor. The twins were flower girl and ring bearer.

The music started playing and Vince walked down aisle. Mick was at awe when he saw his beautiful bride. Vince made it to the altar.

"You look so beautiful." Mick whispered.

Vince blushed and the priest started the ceremony. They exchanged vows and put their rings on each others finger.

"I now pronounce you two married. You may kiss the bride." The priest said.

The couple kissed each other with such passion. Nikki made the sky rain beautiful flower petals which made Vince so happy.

Mick came up with that knowing how beautiful it'll be. The newlyweds walked down the aisle as everyone cheered and clapped.

The reception was amazing and romantic for the couple. Mick and Vince had their first dance to an original song Nikki wrote for them and it was sung by him which surprised everyone.

Nikki had a beautiful voice which made Tommy fall in love all over again of how beautiful his husband was. The twins smiled and did a cute little dance.

After Nikki finished singing, he started feeling weird in his magic he walked away from the crowd going into the trees causing Tommy to follow him while the twins danced with Mick.

"Nikki you ok?" Tommy asked. "Tell me everything you're feeling."

Nikki started feeling his heart beat faster. His eyes started turning red.

"Honey I'm right here the twins are fine just let it out." Tommy said.

Nikki let out his magic causing smoke to form around him. Tommy just stood back and the he saw a dragon fly from the smoke.

The dragon landed and looked at Tommy with its red eyes.

"Nikki?" Tommy asked.

The dragon responds to that name.

"Oh my god your magic turned you into a dragon." Tommy said.

Nikki then roared and smoke formed around him. He transformed back and ran to Tommy freaking out.

"It's ok baby I got you." Tommy said as he hugged his husband.

"Tommy Paul warned me about this one year ago. He said it might happen or not and he said that it runs in families of witches." Nikki said.

Tommy just listened and try to calm his dear husband down.

They went back to the reception and just party trying to forget about what happened and worry about it another day since this is their best friends day.

Nikki just wanted to know what happened and make sure he wasn't a threat to his family. He decided to telepathically talk to his grandmother when he gets home to see if this was another secret she was keeping from him.