Chapter 3: Libarary hang out

Y/n's pov

As I was practicing the ukulele, Mom knock on my door room.

"Come in."

She entered and leaned besides the door.

"Hey, how's it going with that?" She was gesturing to the ukulele.

"It's alright but I couldn't hit the right note I always forget."

Mom came in and sat down next to me.

"Bard can be fun but it's not easy and besides you won't get it in the first try anyway you're still learning silly." Mom gesture if she can use it.

I gave her the ukulele and she played.

Everything started glowing a gold yellow color and everything started floating.

I looked at mom, amazement filled my eyes. She stopped playing and everything stopped floating and the color was not gold yellow anymore.

"It may be hard but you'll get the hang of it I know you will." Mom patted me in the head.

"Where is Luz?" I asked looking around

"She is at the library to find out about this Philip guy I don't trust that though." Mom looked away.

"I'm sure she's fine mom don't worry."

"Well I have to get going now Lilith needs help I'll be home soon if you're going out be careful." Mom kissed my head and left the room.

I tried the ukulele but still I couldn't get it right.

"Ugh" I put my ukulele away not wanting to do anything.

Maybe I could hang out with Hunter we have been talking mostly every day might as well hang out.
—————————————————————————
Hunter
  Hey you wanna hang out if you're not busy:y/n

—————————————————————————
I waited a few minutes Luna flew on top of my head that just came back from trying to find breakfast.

I heard my scroll vibrate and picked it up.

—————————————————————————
Hunter

Hey you wanna hang out? if you're not busy:y/n

Yeah sure but where would we meet up?:Hunter

         We could meet up at the library I'll meet you there:Y/n

Alright see you there:Hunter
—————————————————————————
                          Hunter's pov

I came back from a mission and once I came back I immediately laid in my bed.

I heard a buzz from my scroll, I picked it up and looked at a text from Y/n?!

I immediately opened my phone and read the message.

—————————————————————————
Y/n :)

Hey you wanna hang out? if you're not busy:y/n

—————————————————————————
She wants to hang out with me? Why though no one ever wanted to hang out with me well maybe it's because i never got out of the castle that much.

I wrote her back I wasn't doing anything today besides I think it's fine I can go.

—————————————————————————
Y/n :)
Hey you wanna hang out? if you're not busy:y/n