Finding the Beauty beneath the Beast

The shower had been running for about twenty minutes already. 'Shame, he must be enjoying it.' Gerrie thought while busying herself in the kitchen warming up the food.

Lost her her thoughts she hadn't heard the water switch off, nor the door open.

"Geraldine, do you think you can help me with this?" Ben asked circling his face and hair with his right hand, while standing in her doorway in just a towel.

Surprised, Gerrie clamped her hand over her mouth to silence the squeak." Shit, you are quiet. Sorry didn't hear you come in."

Okay so thoughts of him being a prisoner of war , just went flying out the window. No prisoner of war, looked like that. Hell no real man looked liked that. Must have been something in that Army water.

Gerrie couldn't help staring, not quite sure what to settle her eyes on. The broad chest, the pecs that were definitely bigger than her own boobs, the eight or was that a twelve pack and those damn Levi lines. But then the deltoids, if that is even the right name for that bulging muscle by his collar bone distracted her, and then the biceps, hell even his forearms were amazing.

And last but definitely not least, the giant quad muscle peaking out of the slit of the towel. Oh how she would love to be that towel right now.

Clearing her thoughts, well at least trying to hide them, Gerrie put down the dish cloth and replied." Yeah, no problem. Any idea how you want it?"

"I like your idea of the close cropped beard. As for the hair, anything."

"Okay, let me get my scissors and comb and I will meet you in the bathroom. Can you take one of these stools with you please? Gerrie said pointing to the bar stools.

"Great. Thanks Sweetheart."
Ben replied, picking up the metal stool like it was a toothpick and making his way back to the bathroom.

'It's okay, I can do this. I'm just going to cut his beard and hair, then feed him and we can go to bed. Shit I am going to have to touch him. Touch the single most beautiful man I have ever seen. Who is half naked in my bathroom. Actually more than half naked. Shit Shit Shit!

Grabbing her comb and scissors, she took a deep breath and then knocked on the bathroom door.

"Come I come in?"

"Its your bathroom Doll Face, you can do whatever you like."Ben answered smugly.

"Just checking you were decent."

"Ah, I don't think I've been decent for many a decade."

'What the hell am I supposed to say to that?' Gerrie thought.

"Right well I think let's start with the beard and the attack the hair?"

"All yours."

' Damn if only you were. The things...' Gerrie mind once again leading her down I to inappropriate thoughts.

"Uhm is it okay of I touch you?"

"You can touch me all you want."

"Right." Gerrie stood off to the side of Ben, trying find a comfortable position to cut his beard. ' Is he flirting with me?'Gerrie thought.' Sure is more relaxed and friendly now after his shower.'

After several minutes of quietly trimming his beard, Ben pipped up,"Would it he easier if you were between my legs?"

"Oh my Lord, shit did I cut you? I'm so sorry." Gerrie yelled as she had reacted at his surprised remark, her mind immediately going to live in the sewers,and cut a bit to close.

"All good. Anyway I don't think you are capable of hurting a fly."Ben replied while moving his legs apart, placing his hand on her hips and moving her in between them.