intro

Prince Nagi.
Guard Reo.

2 completely different people living 2 completely different lives.
After an incident in the kingdom, the king summons one of the best guards, Reo, and has Reo  begin to work under his son, Nagi.

People often referred to Nagi as the "Lazy Genius" as he would never actually want to do anything, but when he did, he would be great at it. As for Reo, they would refer to him as the "Chameleon", him being able to emulate the abilities of other knights, or even the opposing team.

Nagi had never been fond of having a knight by his side, until he met Reo. Reo made him feel like a whole new person, not the same one that felt like he was useless and needed protection all the time. Reo would only tag along when Nagi requested it, he would never do anything Nagi didn't tell him to, that includes fighting, standing outside his room, etc.

Obviously, everything has to come to end. After the king saw that Nagi needn't anymore protection, he sent Reo away. Leaving Nagi all alone, once again. Reo might've not thought much of it, atleast that's what Nagi thought, but both Reo and Nagi knew they couldn't live without eachother anymore. After the few years they spent together, they were inseparable.

Nagi leaves the kingdom on search for Reo as Reos so called "village" was farther then Nagi had expected. The king definitely did not oppose of this idea, after all, his son was wandering all alone without anyone to protect him. After he found out why Nagi had travelled so far, he decided the best idea was to kill the person that made his son travel so far.

The king sent out his best guards to seek for Nagi and the so called "Reo" and kill him. Nagi was very unaware, so when the village was raided, his first priority was to find and protect Reo, since the guards couldn't lay a finger on the Prince, Nagi, himself, otherwise they would be disposed off.

Nagi didn't underestimate Reo, he was just worried about him since he knew what his father was capable of. After searching for long hours, he has found out that Reo had to flee to another region to keep his village safe, including Nagi. Nagi swore to himself that he would find Reo again, even if it took him his whole life.

my first fantasy/royal AU. im not a huge fan of these types of fics but i decided to try since it seemed like a good idea. first chapter will be released May 15th