Chapter 1: The Origins of Negi Springfield

A young adult man with red hair and pinkish eyes had walked through the village in Wales in the middle of the night. He was carrying a baby wrapped in blankets and he was delivering the baby to his family in Wales in order for them to raise him because he can't raise his baby son for he has tons of enemies and that could put the boy's life in danger.

He was about to continue walking but he stopped when he saw another man in front of him. This man wears a black helmet with a purple skull and red eyes, a black cape, a black trench coat, a black shirt, black pants and black boots. The man the young adult had encountered had chanted a spell that made him create shadowy chains that chained the young adult man to the ground. The young adult man had felt the cuffs latch around his ankles and looked around to see who did it only to see the man he encountered.

Skull Faced Man:(says with evil glee) Well, Well I finally have you trapped, Thousand Master.

Thousand Master: (demands in a harsh manner) Kraz!! What is the meaning of this!!!?

Kraz: (says with a sinister tone) Simple, I am here to kill the child that you have sired with that woman.

Thousand Master: (says pissed) What for?

Kraz: (with rage) Because I see you and the baby as potential enemies who will stand in my way.

Thousand Master: (says with a cocky smile) Me yes, my son, no, why, because he's going to be raised by my family in Wales where you will never touch him or even spill his blood.

Kraz: (says with a sinister tone) You can think that all you want Thousand Master, but I have ways of "worming" around your plans and even using your actions against you.

Thousand Master: (says with a cocky smile) Well you ain't gonna succeed because I kicked your ass multiple times you asshole.

The Kraz got mad and was about to kick Thousand Master in the stomach to take the baby. However Thousand Master cast a magic spell that broke off the chains cuffed on his legs and he kicked Kraz in the stomach. Kraz then cast a spell that summoned shadowy hands to grab Thousand Master's child and kill it, but Thousand Master dashed away before the hands grabbed him. Thousand Master then dashed towards Kraz and kicked him far off into the distance. However Kraz then cast a spell to warp himself back to town to fight Thousand Master, but Thousand Master as a smart father made the spell backfire as Kraz did not return after using the warp spell.

Thousand Master then carried his baby son towards a house in the village in England where his family had lived for generations. He placed his baby son at the doorstep of the house with a note to let his family know that they will be the caretakers of his son as he then dashed off. An old man with long hair and a long beard woke up after hearing the crying of a baby to dash out and see that there was a baby at his doorstep. The old wizard then saw a note on the baby that was written in his son's handwriting.

The Letter said,

Dear Father.

If you get this letter from me, then you shall know that I intrust you and my other relatives to take care of my son, Negi. I want him to be raised by you all as my family as I am not able to raise him myself due to the fact that I have many enemies.

Raise him well father and help train him to become a wizard

Love from your son,

Nagi Springfield

The old wizard then picked up the baby boy and took him into the house.

The father of Thousand Master had died when Negi was age four and Negi after that was then sent to live with the widow of his father's brother and her daughter Nekane Springfield. Six years later, Negi had become a ten year old boy with red hair and red eyes similar to that of his father. Negi was getting prepared to attend the graduation ceremony as he was putting on his graduate outfit in a hurry. Negi then arrived into the main hall of the magic academy where he met with a red haired girl with two giant pig tails tied with yellow bows and green eyes.