Chapter 2: First Day on the Job

Negi after saying good bye to Nekane and Anya and boarding the plane had a really long flight to Tokyo Japan.

After that long flight, the plane landed at Tokyo airport and Negi walked out of the plane as he stretched a bit as he was stiff after having to sit in a plane for days.

Negi got his luggage from the terminal as he then walked towards the main entrance of the Tokyo Airport as he got a taxi.

The Taxi then drove Negi all the way from the airport all the way to Mahora City, a city within Tokyo that has a lot of buildings that resemble the buildings in Prague, of the Czech Republic with some Japanese looking buildings.

Negi felt like the city was out of touch because there were no sidewalks and no cars, only a large street that people could walk on.

There was a giant lake with a large palace sized building in the middle of it which made it look like Mahora was ruled by a royal family separate from that of the Imperial Family of Japan. Negi walked around the city checking out the amazing scenery of this majestic city and how beautiful it looks. Negi while looking around also saw hordes of families of people living their daily lives as regular people by having conversations about popular topics, shopping, eating, goofing off and working.

Negi while sightseeing felt something move in his coat and he checked to see what it was only to see an ermine in that pocket.

Negi Springfield: (asks shocked and dumbfounded) Chamo, what are you doing here?

Albert Chamomile: (says with a cocky tone and sly smile) Simple kid, I came here to be your morale booster and your homie at arms.

Negi Springfield: (asks Chamo) Why would I need that Chamo?

Albert Chamomile: (says with a cocky attitude) You see kid, yo a ten year old little ass boy who's gonna be teachin shit to sexy middle school girls from Japan and that's gonna be very stressful.

Negi Springfield: (asks confused) Stressful? How?

Albert Chamomile: (says with a cocky attitude): Because Negi my man, girls only give respect to men older than them. Otherwise they don't take kids like you seriously.

Suddenly there was rumbling and Negi and Chamo both turned around to see a horde of Japanese Middle Girl School girls heading towards their classes.

Negi seeing them with Chamo then dashed into the bushes as the girls dashed off to their classes. Negi and Chamo were both hiding in the bushes as they waited for the girls to clear out in order for them to stop hiding.

Negi Springfield: (says panicky) Jeeze there's so many of them.

Albert Chamomile: (says with a gruff tone) Yeah there is Negi and because of that we'll be here for a while.

Negi Springfield: (says happy) Well let us hope this plan does not backfire on us.

Albert Chamomile: (says happy) Me too.

However the two hopes of their plan of hiding from the girls did backfire as one was rushing through the patch of nature that contained the bushes Negi was hiding behind as she was taking a short cut in order to avoid being late. However the two hopes of their plan of hiding from the girls did backfire as one was rushing through the patch of nature that contained the bushes Negi was hiding behind as she was taking a short cut in order to avoid being late. This girl has orange hair tied into giant and really long pig tails with bells on each side of the pig tails, has one left eye that is blue and one right eye is green and she wears the school uniform that the other girl students wear.