Chapter 7: The Mysterious Intruder

It was 1 month since the end of the Kyoto trip and Setsuna had adjusted swimmingly with her classmates and Negi was well adjusted to his new dorm, which he decorated to look like his bedroom in Wales so he wouldn't get homesick. Konoka had tried to get Asuna up for the 12th time to get up and get ready for class, but Setsuna woke Asuna up with an airhorn she bought from the shopping district of Mahora Academy. Asuna, after being woken up like that, got mad at Setsuna.

Asuna: (blurts out with fury) YOU BITCH!!!! WHY'D YOU HAVE TO WAKE ME UP LIKE THAT!!!!!!!?

Setsuna: (says with an irritated sigh) Well because Konoka and I had tried to wake you up 12 times, but as usual you were sleeping like a baby.

Asuna: (snaps pissed) Well duh, that's because Negi isn't crawling into my bed.

Konoka: (says with a smile) Even though he's a powerful wizard and a wise teacher, he is still a 10 year old boy.

Asuna: (snaps) Yeah, but ten year old boys don't sleep with girls because that's creepy.

Setsuna: (says with a sigh) I know how you feel and by knowing that I turned my dorm into his dorm.

Konoka: (says with a concerned tone) Yeah but why did you have a door that only opens when you type a password?

Setsuna: (says with a smile) Well, I used to have that to prevent people from entering my room when I was working for Kraz.

Konoka: (says with a sly smile) So it's technically a security door that only opens for the occupier of the dorm.

Setsuna: (says with a smile) That's right.

Asuna: (asks confused) Yeah, but why have that for Negi?

Setsuna: (says in a casual way) Simple, it's a method of protecting him.

Konoka: (asks confused) From what?

Setsuna: (replies with a sigh) A method of protecting him from the vast army of girls who have a crush on him and think he's cute so they don't try to harass him.

Asuna: (says with a grunt as she thinks of Ayaka) Or people who are so obsessed with him to the point that they wanna bang him.

Konoka: (says stern) Speaking of Negi, we should all get to class before we're late.

Both Setsuna and Asuna nodded in agreement as they, with Konoka all headed towards English class. They arrived as Negi was starting the new semester with the Middle English phase of his history of the English language and why it is the most common language in the world to speak.

Meanwhile while Negi was teaching the history of Middle English, Evangeline had missed class again by resting on her bed. She was mourning the death of the Thousand Master and as she mourned, she remembered the days of her relationship with him before their battle of Transylvania. She remembered that Thousand Master had saved her from falling off a cliff long ago and ever since then she was so romantically obsessed with the man to the point that she followed him out of passion.

However Thousand Master ignored Eva's feelings for him and he tried to make her go away multiple times, however she was still stalking the man. Later on Thousand Master had fallen in love with a woman within his age range named Arika who was more beautiful than Evangeline and this infuriated Evangeline to the point that she tried to kill the woman, but Thousand Master defeated her. Eva was upset that Thousand Master cheated on her left for Transylvania and she fought an army of Romanian soldiers who were trying to prevent her from trying to move into Bran Castle.

Thousand Master had arrived at Transylvania and he defeated Eva. Thousand Master then decided how he should punish her. Imprisoning her in a Zoo cage for eternity was too unnatural because even though she was a vampire she is not an animal or monster, but a human. He was going to imprison Evangeline in an Asylum or a Detention Hall, but that was too cruel for she was not a delinquent or a mentally insane person. He was not going to imprison Evangeline in Bran Castle because that's child cruelty. Eva was instead imprisoned in Japan at Mahora Academy for eternity and she was forced to repeat middle school for eternity which made her upset as hell.