Chapter 3: The Vampress Attacks

Evangeline after that incident fled back to her cottage and as she did, she ran into a mysterious man.

This man wears a black helmet with a purple skull on it and red eyes, a black cape, black trench coat, black pants and black boots.

Evangeline running into him had a tense face as she knew that this was the man who alerted her that the son of Thousand Master was coming and the very man who convinced her that it was okay to attack her classmates.

Kraz: (asks) Did you kill the son of the Thousand Master and suck his blood?

Evangeline: (says with a grim face) No.

Kraz: (says with a sly tone) Well too bad because if you can't kill him and suck his blood, then you can't break free and you'll have to repeat middle school for eternity.

Evangeline: (asks pissed) Why are you so damn interested in freeing me?

Kraz: (says with a raspy voice) Because you're not just a vampire, you're also a witch.

Evangeline: (asks pissed) Are you trying to recruit me as a member of your human hate militia?

Kraz: (says with a raspy voice) Yes because with you as a member of our militia, you can suck all the blood of the humans or any mage who dares oppose us, including the Thousand Master.

Evangeline: (snarls) So your reason for helping me is to turn me into your vampire hound and have me kill your wizarding opponents?

Kraz: (says with a sneer) Not that, I was planning to make you the heir apparent of my wizard utopia.

Evangeline: (says appalled) Heir apparent of your wizard utopia?

Kraz: (says with evil glee) Yes.

Evangeline: (asks pissed) Can't you make one of your minions your heir apparent?

Kraz: (says in a gruff manner) You unlike my followers are immortal and I feel like you succeeding me as the ruler of the Wizard Utopia could help it continue and if a civilization is dependent on one person, then that person could make the civilization do whatever that person wants.

Evangeline: (asks pissed) So you're saying If I join you, then I would be the direct second in command and heir apparent of you as ruler of your so called Wizard Utopia?

Kraz: (says with evil glee) Yes, but it would only happen if you drank the blood of the son of Thousand Master, otherwise you'd be trapped here for eternity.

Evangeline: (says pissed) I will but it's gonna be hard, especially after tonight.

Man's voice: (says stern) Yes it will, because I'm going to enforce a curfew on the students and Negi to protect them from your rampages.

Both Evangeline and the masked dude turned to see Takamichi and another person with him. This other person is a robot with a mechanical and magical power source created for Evangeline A.K. McDowell to be her servant and caretaker. The robot appears to be a tall middle school girl that has long hair that is a cross of lime green and turquoise hair and mechanical joints that are called "machine ears".

Kraz: (says with a casual tone) Well well, if it ain't Takamichi Takahata.

Takamichi Takahata: (says stern) Oh hello Boris von Kraztlovosk, it's nice to see you but I recommend you leave.

Kraz: (says laughing) Or what, rat me out to the school security guards and have me removed from the premises.

Takamichi Takahata: (says with a smile) Nope, I'll have Chachamaru forcefully remove you instead if you refuse to leave.