Chapter 4: The Star Crystal Crisis

In the United Nations Magic Department HQ in New York City, a thief runs through the halls of the HQ as he tries to find a room labeled K12. In that room labeled K12 is the thing he is looking for, which is the star crystal. The Star Crystal was the object his boss needed in order to power the very weapon his boss and fellow wizard terrorists had stolen. After searching many floors he found room K12 and in that room was the very thing he was looking for which was the Star Crystal and it was sealed away in a magic sphere in the middle of the room.

The individual swiped the crystal from it's seal and that triggered the alarms. The security guards of the United Nations Magic Department who then dashed towards the room the thief was in. They caught the thief running away with the star crystal and they chased him to get it back. However the Thief used teleportation magic and made himself teleport outside of the United Nations Magic Department HQ. The United Nations Magic Department after that incident was worried that something bad would happen.

Speaking of Incidents, It was one day after the Evangeline incident and Ayaka and Makie, according to the Nurse and a student in Negi's class named Ako who was her assistant, have both recovered. This was good news for the class, especially Asuna because she, as Ayaka's childhood friend in Elementary school, cares for her despite their bickering and her loathing of Ayaka's hugely disgusting and very obsessive crush on Negi. According to Negi, Evangeline has decided to no longer attack students at the school and that Takamichi and Chachamaru are going to help Evangeline learn how to control her instincts as a Vampire.

However Asuna had to come up with a plan to cover for Evangeline as she did not want the students to feel reluctant in having her as a classmate. However she saw a Chupacabra and a giant hideous looking one and this made her smile with glee as she knew that this would be a good cover up for Evangeline. Asuna knew this because Chupacabras would be the perfect cover for Evangeline as Chupacabras like Vampires suck blood and they, unlike Evangeline, are not confined within the school grounds by a legendary wizard like Negi's Father. Negi passed by and saw Asuna looking at the Chupacabra which made Negi confused and concerned for Asuna.

Negi walked towards Asuna to see if she was okay.

Negi: (asks concerned) You okay?

Asuna: (says looking at the Chupacabra with a sneer) Yes, it's just that I found how to solve the Vampire attack problem without exposing Evangeline as a Vampire.

Negi: (asks confused) But how will that thing help?

Asuna: (says sly) If people believe that a Chupacabra was responsible for the attacks and that we caught it, then we would be celebrated as heroes and Eva will get off easy.

Negi: (says astonished) That's great, (then asks confused) but how is it going to work?

Asuna: (says cheerfully) Simple, if the whole class does not know Evangeline is a Vampire other than you and I and a Chupacabra would be more convincing since they are animals that have no respect for authority.

Negi: (asks curious) How do you know that?

Asuna: (says happy) simple I research mythical monsters as a hobby.

Negi: (says with a smile) Interesting.

Asuna: (says happy) If a Chupacabra is real and is right in front of us and they suck blood like Vampires, then we could have a way of saving the school and Evangeline.

Negi: (asks confused) How are you going to get the Chupacabra to the class?

Asuna: (says with a smile) Simple we have to build a cage and place the Chupacabra in the cage and bring it to class.

Negi: (asks confused) How are you going to present it to class as the attacker.

Asuna: (snarls pissed) I GOT A PLAN NEGI!!! SO DON'T WORRY!!!!