Difficult Choice

After the battle ended 2 hours ago, it was all finally over. The Scouts won the fight, but they lost many people at the process. The 3 boys looked over at Armin with sorrow and depression.

Izuku: "Armin."

Eren: "I should've known; Of course this would happen."

Katsuki: "Damn it all to Hell."

     Just then, Levi arrived looking exhausted, used up all of the blades, and low on gas for his gear.

Eren: "Captain!"

Levi: "I just used up the last of my gas! Quick, give me your gear so I can chase him!"

Eren: "Right!"

Levi: "Hurry!"

     Before Eren could give up his gear, the boys heard a noise from Armin's burnt body.

Katsuki: "Hey, did you guys hear that too?"

     They quickly rushed over, checked his pulse, and noticed that Armin was still alive.

Izuku: "ARMIN!"

Eren: "YEAH! HELL YEAH! ARMIN'S STILL BREATHING! I HEAR HIM!"

     Soon enough, Mikasa saw Armin's burnt body, and got deeply shocked at the sight of him.

Mikasa: "That's Armin?"

Eren: "CAPTAIN, GET THE SYRINGE!"

     Levi then got the syringe box, and Eren told him to use it on Armin.

Eren: "TURN ARMIN INTO A TITAN, AND THEN WE CAN HAVE HIM EAT BERTOLT! HURRY UP AND INJECT HIM!"

Levi: "Right."

     Katsuki and Izuku soon turned around to see Mikasa crying, and knew that she also saw Armin almost dead. Just then, Izuku gave Mikasa the signal.

Izuku: "Quick, Mika! Alert the others!"

Mikasa: "Right!"

     Mikasa then quickly fired off a red smoke flare to alert the others, and waited for them. Suddenly, before Levi could give the box to Eren, Floch arrived with Erwin on his back.

Floch: "Captain...Levi...I finally found you. It's the commander; He's hurt! His stomach is gouged and his insides are all torn to shreds! The blood just won't stop! I thought the injection might help, but what do you think?"

     This made Levi hesitate on giving the box, and got the boys concerned.

Eren: "Captain?"

     Levi then checked on Erwin's pulse, and noticed that he was still alive. This made him stand up and decide on who gets the injection.

Levi: "You know what has to happen; Erwin gets the shot."

K+I: "WHAT!?"

     Eren got up fast, and stood in front of Levi with a serious look mixed with fear.

Eren: "You can't; You told me you'd use it on Armin."

Levi: "I'm going to revive the person that can save Humanity."

Izuku: "And you think Armin can't!?"

     Mikasa then got out 1 of her blades and prepared herself to strike at Levi if he tried to not bring Armin back.

Levi: "You 4, do you even have the faintest damn clue what you're doing? It's Erwin, the commander of the Scouts, and you're telling me to watch him die? There's no time for this. Just get out of my way."