Confession

After the memorial was finally over, the Scouts were all given 3 days off to relax and heal after a long battle for Shiganshina District and reclaiming Wall Maria. It was soon nightfall and The Scout Regiment bunkers, and Eren made his way outside to get some air when he saw Katsuki who was waiting for him with a smile. Eren wasn't pleased by this entirely, but he still walked towards him while still exhausted from the battle.

Katsuki: "Hey there."

Eren: "Deja Vu, huh?"

Katsuki: "Maybe; Want a drink? I've got 2 of them."

Eren: "Sure."

     Eren then sat down next to Katsuki with a cup of water and relaxed for a moment until 1 of them spoke.

Katsuki: "Man, that was 1 hell of a battle a few days ago, wasn't it?"

Eren: "Oh you don't have to remind me; I still can't get over everything that happened."

Katsuki: "At least Armin's still alive with us."

Eren: "Yeah, that I'm actually relieved about."

Katsuki: "If we didn't stop Levi and Hanji back there, you could've lost your childhood friend completely."

Eren: "That's for damn sure."

     Another moment of silence was made until Katsuki asked Eren something that has been on his mind for awhile now.

Katsuki: "Hey, Eren."

Eren: "Hm?"

Katsuki: "There's something I really gotta tell you. It's just never been easy for me to say towards anyone at all."

Eren: "What's up?"

     Katsuki then took a deep breath and explained to Eren how he feels about him.

Katsuki: "Never in my days was I happier than being around you. When we were little kids, you were the only person I thought about every single day."

Eren: "Really?"

Katsuki: "Yeah; After I left the island for Japan with my parents, it made me go through some thinking, and I got to realize that I screwed up big time. When I heard that you joined the Scouts, I also became a part of them so that I can see you and not lose you again. I never stopped thinking about you even when we were away from each other."

Eren: "Katsuki."

Katsuki: "Wait, there's more; Eren, I know I've never been the best guy to show off my soft side towards others, but I really wanna try. You make me want to try every day."

Eren: "Hold up, Katsuki, what the hell are you trying to say here?"

     Katsuki then moved closer to Eren and told him how he really feels about him.

Katsuki: "I'm saying that I love you, Eren. I've been in love with you for a long time."

     This made Eren go blank in his mind until slowly getting red at the process with each question he asks Katsuki.

Eren: "You're serious?"

Katsuki: "Yeah."

Eren: "For real?"

Katsuki: "Yeah."

Eren: "You're not screwing with my head?"

Katsuki: "No."

Eren: "How do I know for sure that you're not joking?"

Katsuki: "This should help you see your answer."

     Katsuki then gently cupped Eren's face, and kissed him sweetly. Once he stopped, Eren was still blushing, but stayed calm now.

Eren: "Okay, that was convincing."

Katsuki: "Believe me now?"

Eren: "Yep."

Katsuki: "Hehehe; Well then, wanna keep going?"

     Eren smirked and then they both continued to kiss each other sweetly and passionately. They almost went further to their clothing, but Eren stopped Katsuki midway knowing that it was getting late for them.

Eren: "Katsuki, wait; As tempting as it is to finally go all the way with you after so many years of waiting, I need some time to think about this. For now, we can't risk having the others find out about us."

Katsuki: "Fair point; Might be bad if they found out about us too soon. C'mon, let's head back inside."

     Both boys then returned to the bunkers, got in their own beds and looked at each other 1 last time before Eren turned the light off.

Eren: "See you in the morning, Katsuki."

Katsuki: "Back at ya, Eren."

     Eren then turned off the lights from both their lamps, and he and Katsuki both started to get some sleep. However, Eren was hiding underneath his covers while intensely blushing red and remembering the kiss he finally shared with Katsuki.

Eren: "(HOLY SHIT!! DID THAT SERIOUSLY HAPPEN TO US!? KATSUKI AND I ACTUALLY KISSED!? OH MY FRICKIN GOD!! THERE WAS NO WAY IN HELL THAT ACTUALLY HAPPENED, BUT IT DID!! IT REALLY FRICKIN DID!! I ACTUALLY KISSED MY CHILDHOOD RIVAL WHO TURNED OUT TO ACTUALLY LIKE ME FOR A LONG TIME!! MAYBE EVEN LOVE ME AFTER EVERYTHING!! Oh man, if Zuki found out about the 2 of us, he'll be so heartbroken! No way am I risking that happening! I can't risk having anyone else finding out about me and Katsuki becoming a thing. I'll just have to keep it hidden away from them. I definitely don't want Mikasa going on a rampage if she found out about us hooking up.)"

     Once his thoughts were cleared out, Eren slowly closed his eyes, and got some sleep. Meanwhile, Katsuki was still awake and thinking about the kiss. Not only that, but he was also blushed red as a tomato and couldn't stop thinking about it.

Katsuki: "(OH MY GOD!! THAT SERIOUSLY HAPPENED TO US!? I FINALLY GOT MY FIRST KISS, BUT IT WAS FROM THE 1 GUY WHO HATED ME SINCE OUR ENTIRE CHILDHOOD!? HOLY SHIT!! IF DEKU AND THE OTHERS FOUND OUT ABOUT ME AND EREN HOOKING UP, WE'RE BOTH SCREWED!! Eren's right about something! We can't risk having them knowing about our new relationship! For now at least, we'll have to keep it secret. As much as I hate secrets, I can't risk anyone thinking I've gotten soft after Eren and I finally made up after 10 years of Hell.)"

     After he had his thoughts sorted out, Katsuki slowly closed his eyes and got some sleep. Both boys were asleep for sure, but they couldn't stop thinking about each other during their dreams.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued...