Revealed Secrets With a Possible Change of Heart

After Armin was revived, Eren, Katsuki, Izuku, and Mikasa took Levi and Hanji with them to Eren's old house and checked his cellar. Eventually, they found the secret behind the Titans in there. Once they found it, all 4 of them were out unconscious by Levi and Hanji. Once Eren woke up screaming, he got their attention and found out that Armin was alive and not behind bars with them.

Armin: "Hey, Eren, you're awake."

Eren: "Armin?"

Katsuki: "Hey, Bookworm, what the hell's going on?"

Izuku: "Where are we? Why are we down here?"

Armin: "We're in the Stockades; The 4 of you got sent down here for your insubordination."

Mikasa: "Eren, were you having a nightmare?"

Eren: "Yeah, I guess I was; I feel like I just woke up from the longest dream of my life."

     As he said that, Eren sat down against the Beatles and remembered everything that happened in his dream.

Eren: "Hold on, that was no dream. It was real; Just now, I was somehow reliving my dad's memories."

Izuku: "Wait, like you were a different person entirely?"

Eren: "Yeah."

Katsuki: "So then, what did you see?"

     After 15 minutes of explaining, the whole group was deeply shocked.

Katsuki: "Holy Shit! So people who inherit 1 of the 9 Titan Shifters of History will die after 13 years!?"

Eren: "Yeah, it's called 'The Curse of Ymir'. The first Titan, Ymir Fritz, died that long after getting her powers. Since none can surpass her, we have to do the same."

Armin: "So, I have 13 years to live."

Izuku: "How many do you have now, Eren?"

Eren: "I've only got 8 left; Not even."

Mikasa: "No, you're wrong; There's been a mistake. It can't be true."

     After a moment of silence, Eren continued on with what he discovered in his dream.

Eren: "If someone with the powers of 1 of the 9 should die without passing it on to a successor, the power will be given to a child born after death. A subject of Ymir, of course; For that to be the case, it seems like all of us Eldians must be connected by something we can't see. There was 1 successor who said that they were passed. Passed that the naked eye can't observe through which Titan flesh can move along with memories and the will to act. These paths are countless; They reach far and in many directions, but they all meet at 1 coordinate. The Founding Titan."

     Once he finished, Izuku was deeply surprised and carefully asked Eren about his Titan form.

Izuku: "Whoa; So then, does your Titan form have a name?"

Eren: "Yeah, each of the 9 has a name to describe it, and that includes the 1 that I gained from my dad. Throughout history, this Titan's marched in the vanguard. It's pushed forward seeking freedom. For freedom's sake, it fights. Therefore, it's called the Attack Titan."

     After hearing everything, Katsuki stayed calm for a moment and spoke.

Katsuki: "Well, now it makes sense; I thought there was something really off about that form of yours, but I guess it all adds up now. Kinda fits your personality well, doesn't it?"

     Before long, Levi and Hanji came down looking curious about what Eren said.

Hanji: "What's that all about? The impression you gave off, that's what you just did, remember?"

     Eren deflected her question and soon responded with depression.

Eren: "No."

Hanji: "Huh!? Come on, he did! Am I the only one who saw him!?"

Armin: "No, but I think he was just-."

Hanji: "Just what!? Who the hell were you talking to!?"

Eren: "No one."

Katsuki: "Look, Four-eyes, just lay off him, alright!?"

Hanji: "You said the name of your Titan, right!? Are you practicing ways to introduce him or-!"

     Before she could continue, Levi stopped her immediately.

Levi: "Let it go, Hanji. He's 15 years old; We all go through a phase like this."

Hanji: "A phase where we mutter a bunch of weird crap while posing?"

Armin: "Hanji, we'll explain it to you later."

Izuku: "Yeah, it's not right with him here."

Hanji: "Huh? Oh, so it's that kind of phase."

     Eren got frustrated real quick and snapped at them.

Eren: "WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT!?"

     Levi then opened the door, and lets him and Katsuki out of their cells which confused both of them.

Levi: "Get out."

Eren: "What? But, I'm not done; I still have 10 full days left."

Levi: "I'm satisfied; Hanji just gave you 10 days worth of pain."

Hanji: "We talked it over with Premier Zachary. So, don't worry; If we kept the brave heroes who toppled the Colossal and Armored Titans jailed, it kinda sends a bad message, you know? Plus, you were only defying the morons who had the Beast and Armored Titans at their mercy, but let them get away!"

Eren: "That isn't true."

Katsuki: "Yeah, that's total bullshit."

     Once all 4 of them were out, Izuku and Eren noticed right away that Mikasa didn't look very healthy after being caged up.

Izuku: "Mika, what happened to you? Did you lose too much weight?"

Eren: "That's odd; We had plenty to eat."

     She tries to deny it, and checks on their health instead of her own.

Mikasa: "You 2 look well enough."

Eren: "Yeah, I guess."

Katsuki: "What about me? I barely got to keep up with my training while I was locked up."

Eren: "C'mon, Katsuki, you can barely even bend the bars down here."

     Izuku, Armin, and Mikasa laughed softly at Eren's comeback, and Levi told them to start moving.

Levi: "Let's go; Get dressed already."

Eren: "Where are we going, Captain?"

Levi: "The State meeting; Her majesty has come to Trost."

     After 10 minutes of switching out clothes, Eren remembered how Katsuki kissed him and defended him from Hanji's rant which frustrated him further.

Eren: "(Damnit, I don't get it; Why the hell did he even defend me? First, he kissed me by surprise in the middle of a battle, and now he defends me from Hanji's curiosity? Katsuki's a real mystery to me.)"

     Time flew by fast after the meeting, and all the Scouts were called to the castle for the most depressing moment of their life.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued...