Chapter 11

Chapter 11 Eldar

   To some extent, the ideological stamp is a proper dark technology, which can make people firm in a certain belief through mechanical technology.

  The human brain is very wonderful, and different neuron locations are responsible for different regions.

   There are also specialized neural areas responsible for judging right or wrong.

   For example, water is poisonous, the proposition.

  This proposition requires multiple screenings, for example, what kind of water and what is in the water to get the decision of whether the water is poisonous.

  The process of thinking and decision-making is very complicated.

But the thought stamp can skip these processes and get the answer directly. When certain information enters the brain, by exerting an influence on a certain part of the neuron network, the brain can make a judgment without thinking and believing that the information is true.

   That is to say, once the thought stencil of poisonous water is imprinted in the brain, it means that that person will regard all water as poison.

  Given the complexity of the empire and the uniqueness of his own identity, Guilliman decided to use this technique.

  Guilliman had no choice but to stand firmly on the human side.

  The emperor is also on the side of humans, but he may not necessarily be on the side of Guilliman.

   It's a time traveler again, and it's wearing a golden finger.

  Emperor decided that he was an enemy and might pose a threat to mankind, so he might have to deal with him.

   At that time, if a person is in Terra, if he is directly arrested, it will be a waste of time.

  The otakus of the Imperial Guards have a lot of opinions on the Primarch. They will kill Guilliman in a matter of minutes when the Emperor gives an order.

Some conservatives and diehards are very dissatisfied with the revived Guilliman's changes to the Emperor's things in the original plot line, reforms to the bloated system of the Empire, and many other measures. Some people even directly rebel and are unwilling to continue to Follow Terra's orders.

   These guys are potential threats.

  In addition to these threats, the invasion of chaos is very difficult.

  We can't make weapons by ourselves, but let traitors use them to beat human beings!

   That would be bad.

  Guilliman needs a little hole card to impress those recruits with an ideological stamp.

Let them resolutely hate Chaos and everything related to Chaos, and at the same time let their command authority be higher than the authority of the Emperor. In this way, even if the Emperor turns his face, he can at least retreat completely and will not be trapped to death in Terra.

  Kauer looked at the smiling Guilliman, and the high-speed intelligent core was stuck.

  He has already read the contents of the data storage, so he naturally knows what the thought stamp is.

   "Regent, this thought stamp technology."

  Kauer's tone was full of confusion, should such a technology be applied?

"You know the current situation of the human empire, Kaur, we have no way out. The empire has persisted for ten thousand years, but it has been retreating steadily in the face of chaos, and it is getting weaker and weaker. The situation is worse than that of the old days of the Great Crusade. , In such a situation, how can we deal with the increasingly terrifying war? In the long run, human beings will inevitably be destroyed by chaos.