Chapter 30-31

Chapter 30 The Clone of the Mechanical Sage 5/5

   "Yes, Primarch, this is my last wish," Jie'an said.

   "I will bestow mercy upon you, Colonel Jean and your soul will be with the Emperor."

  Guilliman put his hand on Jie'an's throat, as long as he exerted a little force, the man's throat would be strangled.

  Jian smiled, extremely calm.

   The fear of death becomes trivial at this moment.

  He will return to the Emperor's throne, reunited with his fallen companions.

  The creaking of bones sounded so suddenly and fast.

   Jie'an's head fell to one side, and he couldn't breathe anymore.

  Guilliman withdrew his hand and performed the Skyhawk salute.

  Even if he is not a space warrior, Jiean is a real hero.

   "Incinerate his body, and then bury him properly," Guilliman ordered the others, then turned his head and walked out.

  The corpses infected with the disease must be incinerated to avoid secondary pollution.

   "Is Uncle dead?" A little girl stood outside the ward, looking at all this blankly.

  Mom is dead, Dad is gone, Grandma is dead, Brother is dead, and now even Uncle is dead.

   This world has become so lonely, so lonely.

  Guilliman, who walked out of the ward, followed the voice and watched the child.

  The other party was holding a dirty toy in his hand, standing alone in the crowd like that, staring at him blankly.

   "Take all the children who have lost their parents to the imperial foster care, select the strong ones among them, become soldiers of the empire, and train them to become warriors against chaos."

  Guilliman issued a new order, he will give these children a chance for revenge.

  This is also a helpless way. Regardless of these orphans, they will die soon if they cannot survive.

  It seems unrealistic to support them like normal children.

  In this cruel universe, it has long been a habit to abandon those who are unable to survive.

  Guilliman can only keep them alive in this way, the empire raises them, and they will be future soldiers.

   After dealing with Jie'an and the orphan,

  Guilliman did not leave immediately, but stayed in the hospital and listened to the opinions of those people.

  The fundamental reason for saving the Empire is to save humanity.

  Saving the Empire for the sake of saving the Empire is the most stupid idea.

  The purpose of the empire is to allow human beings to survive in this dark universe and to guarantee the interests of human beings to the greatest extent.

   Instead of sacrificing human interests to maintain the empire.

  The current empire is completely upside down, constantly sacrificing human interests to support the empire.

  The empire has become a playground for the rich and powerful, and this must be changed.

  Guilliman stayed to listen to the thoughts of these ordinary people to express a thought.