Chapter 25

Chapter 25 Subspace Demon

   "Traitor, your thoughts are as stupid as your brain, what makes you have such confidence and dare to appear in front of me," Guilliman said to the leader of the rebellion. "You could have rolled back to that disgusting subspace before I arrived, but you didn't, which makes me have to admire your courage, and I also suspect that your brain has been completely broken in the long years, After all, you don't have a few good pieces on you."

   "You are arrogant, Primarch." Gurlo's face darkened.

   I never thought a Primarch could say such a thing.

   "If you're facing a bunch of trash, you can't help but be arrogant. If your enemies can't do anything to change their miserable fate, then why not be arrogant?"

  Guilliman's tone was mocking, his voice resounded throughout the battlefield, making the soldiers of the empire cheer.

   "You will pay the price, Primarch." Gurlo's miserable green face turned dark green, obviously annoyed by Guilliman's words.

  Anyone who hears someone scolding him as **** can't help being furious, even if the other party is a Primarch.

   "I also hope that you can make me pay the price, but unfortunately you don't."

   As soon as Guilliman's words came out, Gurro stopped talking.

   Never seen such an arrogant Primarch.

Guilliman didn't care about Gurlo's fury. The soul in his body was not just that of the emperor's thirteen sons in the past but also fused with the knowledge and memory of another soul. The combination of the two formed a brand new Guilliman. , also has a new character.

   When it comes to mocking people, Chaos God is no match for him.

   "Hope you're as good as your tongue, Primarch."

   Gurlo looked at his deputy, who nodded with his bloated head in a helmet, everything was ready.

   "You will face the power of the warp, tremble for it." Gurlo roared.

  The earth shook inexplicably.

   There was a sound of glass breaking in the air.

   Unclean rays of light emerge from the cracks, and those rays of light carry the most extreme malice. Everyone can feel that the will that extremely hates everything in the real world is trying to break through the limitations and come to the real world.

   Click, click.

  The real space shattered like shattered glass, and the light of the supreme sky slanted out, like a flood that broke a bank.

  Nearby empire psykers can feel that their psychic power has increased a lot, and the veil of subspace and reality has been broken, and they have also benefited.

   Of course, this benefit is also fraught with danger.

  Once the psyker cannot maintain his sanity, he will be reduced to those hateful monsters under the erosion of the warp.

  Rotting and bloated, full of abscesses and tiny tentacles, and a pair of fat heads with huge horns, squeezed from the warp.

  The demon is nearly ten meters in size, looks very fat, and holds a rusty big knife.

  The pustules all over the obese body are dripping with saliva, and plague flies and Nurgling are constantly coming out of the body.

   After the demon crawled out, it let out a roar, and Guilliman could see the densely packed maggots crawling around inside the opponent's big mouth.