Hundred thousand mountains 3/3

⚠️CAUTION ⚠️ NOVEL SPOILER

Light knocks were hit on the door

« Who may that be, at this hour ? »

« Surely someone who doesn't value his life, elder ! »

« Do you want us to get caught, or are you stupid, you bastard !?! Get yourself hide before I kill you bare hands, you sneaky demonic being ! »

It was actualy a strange scene. Two persons with the same apparence were arguing. They were absolutely identical, even if one has an exhausted look, a paler face and red eyes. The two of them looked like the man who welkomed the disciples of mount Hua in the village.

The unhealthy looking man disappeared from the main room but the feeling of his red eyes observing everything lasted...

« This asshole demon is definitively dumb ! No matter the body it possesses, it is always stupid ! I would have kill it and took another if demons from the Great War wasn't that rare !»

He heard knocks again

'I really wonder how it survived knowing the power the great martial art alliance had back then...'

He was slowly walking toward the door

' Surely by hiding and eating rotting corpses '

He opened the front door

« Hello, how can this humble villager helps you, sir ? »

The man waiting outside was covered in dark but delicate and expensive clothes. His cavalier boots were make out of high quality leather, just like his black silk robes. His hat, covered with light white cloth, was keeping his face hiden.

« Peasants told me you sell « old stuff »... Is that true ? »

« Yes, yes young sir... Come in... »

'He looks rich... this peasants are enough to feed me and this stupid bastard so I can sell this one some relics and make a bunch of money... '

« What could possibly make this honored young lord get himself lost into this poor village just to buy old stuff ? »

The young man caressed a rusty dagger engraved with Jongnam symbol with the tip of his finger

« I have a friend who is quite in morbid things... you know, bones, demonic relics of the Great War... hardly legal, you see ? So I want to give my friend a present of his liking and I thought I would find it somewhere near the hundred thousand mountain »

« You are wise, young lord, very wise... look at my humble collection and tell me if you want something... »

« To be honest, I already know what I want »

« Hu ? »

« I want this sword. »

Chung Much didn't want his Sahung to be implied in this. Okay, they would eventually witness the cruelty of this world and all it's horror... But not now. For the sake and honor of his old friends, the master of the blossoming blade would take care of this. Also, he didn't want his Sahung to be afraid of him. He really liked how they look at him, he didn't want it to change when he would make this tomb plunderer pay.

The « rich and mysterious young lord » was a variation of the « robber » and the best in that case. This grave looter demon would not be afraid of it.
As expected, the demon was not suspicious, he let him enter because this evil being was getting greedy, and overconfident in its dissimulation skills.