Chapter Three

A soft glowing light encompassed Harry's vision as his conscious faded in and out. His body convulsed rigorously as the Dementors unlocked a memory that was not yet discovered. His wand! He couldn't use it. The magic would be detected but he should've used it anyways. He was already on trial anyways, what's the problem if he used more magic. But, for some reason, he felt the Dementors to be stronger, more powerful, more dangerous than the ones he encountered at Hogwarts.

He knew one thing though, these Dementors were hungry.

Lights flashed brightly creating visual designs that could give a kaleidoscope a run for its money. Nothing made sense, the visions he had before finding out his parents and the blurry vision he is having now meshed together, forming something new entirely.

The old 'memory' , was it even a real memory? faded in an out creating a vortex that gave him a headache. Suddenly, it went all black and all he could hear were voices. What was once a blurry vision of what may have truly happened on the day of his parents 'passing'  disappeared leaving only voices behind.

"... I see, you must be careful. Now that he is grasping more power, painting himself the way he is. Caution is a must."  A male voice boomed.

"Peter! You're here early! Why did you stop by, I thought you were coming with the others." He heard his mother's voice speak. An unintelligible chittery reply was followed.

A few seconds passed before he heard his father scream in pain. " No! No!"  He cried in agony.

"You did this!"

"Liar."

"Stay back! I'll take care of it."

"You think I wouldn't find out. These are your consequences."

"Not the child!"

Screams, taunts, spells went back and forth that sent his mind reeling. A flash of green light and he was back.

"Harry! Harry! Wake up, Oh dear!-"  Harry's vision returned as he laid in the middle of what seemed to be a forest. Sirius and Remus were hovering over him and his parents bodies were levitating a few feet behind. He rubbed his eyes wearily and adjusted his glasses.

"Oh thank Merlin you're all right." Remus exclaimed as he hoisted Harry up and onto his feet. Harry stumbled quite a bit before he found balance.

"Where are we?" He asked rubbing his head.

"Currently, I don't know. Just a forest. We just needed to escape from the Dementors." Sirius exclaimed as he  paced and back and forth.

"The Dementors, where are they?"

"They lost our trail. They can't come further than the Sea borders. So we are safe... for now." Sirius explained and sighed. He rubbed his face tiredly. Harry looked up at the sky and saw the stars shining brightly down on him.

"Dumbledore is looking for us." Remus said quietly. His voice was barely over a whisper. "We are lucky we even made it out of Azkaban with these two in tow. Merlin, by now he should be searching the catacombs by now."

Harry wisely didn't say anything. And he just followed the two men silently as they walked about the forest with only Remus' light guiding the way. He still felt a little guilty. His Patronus was powerful, so why exactly didn't he do anything. He felt for his wand on the back pocket just to make sure it was there. But, there was a moment of helplessness like he forgot who he was, he forgot everything he knew about anything. He didn't feel like himself anymore.