CHAPTER 19

Toni

A knock on my door woke me up from my unplanned nap and I wanted to kill whoever was the reason of this disturbance. I sighed putting the pillow over my head.

"Toni, open this door right now" Olivia knocked again, I sat up staring at the door with a bored look.

"Stop staring at the door and get up" she said once again, I rolled my eyes and stood up from the bed and made my way to the door.

"What do you want?" I said in a cold tone as soon as I pulled on the handle. Olivia was ready to leave, she was wearing my black graphic shirt with grey baggy sweats. She looked so beautiful in the simplest outfit.

"Can you not talk to me like that please" she replied softly, I stared at her goddess like features and my heart jumped like it was the first time I've ever seen this pretty face.

"Sorry" I said unconsciously before stepping out of her way so she can walk in the room, I locked the door behind her and leaned back on it with my arms crossed in front of me.

"Your dad called Peter yesterday and yes I knew about it. I didn't want to ruin your mood Toni, I know how you get when we bring your dad up" she sat down on the bed and leaned back on her palms.

"And I'm only leaving so you don't get in trouble with him" she explained with a genuine smile, my eyes were scanning her figure sitting there on my bed. Her hands were rubbing her thighs kind of nervously and I couldn't look away from her fingers as they traced on top of the pants.

I finally looked up at Olivia and she was smiling at me, her crossed legs were now wide open. I pushed myself off of the door and made my way to her.

I stood between her legs and stared down at her, Olivia was looking back at me with a curious look. Her long eyelashes batted softly before she averted her eyes away not handling the intense eye contact.

I grabbed her chin with my index and thumb and made her look back at me, I brushed her lips with my thumb and she opened her mouth for me. I pushed it between her lips and she started sucking on it like a good girl.

She stared up at me with those hypnotizing pair of eyes while I fucked her mouth. I took out my thumb and I replaced it with my index and middle finger, I grabbed her jaw with my other hand and moved my fingers inside her mouth.

"Suck on them"

She released a soft moan and I watched as her eyes started to water, my long fingers fucked her throat while she struggled to breathe and her struggle was only making me hornier.

"Such a good girl for me...aren't you Olivia" I pulled my fingers out to let her breathe, she panted and nodded her head slowly.

"I need a verbal answer" I tightened my grip on her face, she swallowed the saliva harshly and nodded her head head once again.

"Y-yes, yes I am" she whispered, I noticed that her pupils were fully dilated and her bottom lip was sucked in. Her chest moved up and down heavily as she tried to steady her breathing.

"You're such a beautiful woman Olivia, a beautiful woman I wanna ruin" I gently pushed her back on the bed, my hand slid down her chest moving towards the waistband of her sweats without second thoughts.

My fingers dipped between her wet folds and I heard her inhale sharply, her hand grabbed my wrist quickly before I can move any further.

"I- I'm gonna be late, the eh-..driver is already here" she whispered but I just smirked and kept on moving my fingers, Olivia's eyes rolled in the back of her head in pleasure. She opened her legs for me more giving my fingers more room to move.

"We have to be quick then" I kissed her chin then lips before my fingers entered her, I moved them painfully slow teasing her and not giving her what she wanted yet. She whined and grabbed my forearm then tried to make it move.

"So needy.." I purred in her ear, I watched her struggle to pull on the waistband with her other hand so I can move my hand faster, my middle and ring finger fucked her harder making the sound of her wetness fill the room while my palm slapped against her clit.

"Ah yes~ harder" she moaned louder, I watched her hand cup her breast and massage them on top of the shirt and rocked her hips to match my hand.

"Fuck baby..don't..stop~"

My arm was starting to go numb but I wasn't going to stop, I kept on fingering her harder and faster until I felt her legs start shaking. Her moans were getting louder and I didn't want anyone to hear them and come interrupt us so I put my palm over her mouth to stop sounds from exiting her throat.

"C'mon...come for me princess" I whispered in her ear, I kissed her face as she came hard. I kept my finger inside her to help her ride her orgasm, Olivia tried to catch her breath and calm her beating heart while I put my fingers that were coated in her juices in my mouth.

She was about to say something when a knock on the door interrupted us, Olivia sighed and sat up. She brushed her hair out of her face and smiled at me, she stood up with shaky legs and wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me in a hug.

"I'm gonna miss you" she whispered in my neck,

"Olivia! Are you here?! The driver is waiting for us!" Peter's voice interrupted our moment again. I kissed Olivia's head and pulled away from the hug.

"I'll see you soon baby" I kissed her soft lips and smiled reassuringly, I was upset my dad had to ruin something for me again but seeing her in two weeks is better than never, right?

She made her way to the door and unlocked it, Peter was standing there looking as upset as he could be, I smirked and waved to him.

"I told you not to take forever" he threatened and got in Olivia's face, I wasn't going to let that behavior be tolerated in my house so I made my way towards them but to my surprise and his, Olivia pushed past him roughly.

"Remind me who you are to me again? Oh right, nobody"we heard her say while she made her way downstairs, I looked at him in surprise just to see the same expression I was making on his face.

"What crawled up her ass today?" He asked confused, I ignored him and was about to make my way downstairs.

"Toni" he said putting his arm in front of me stopping me, I folded my arms in front of me and tapped my foot impatiently waiting for whatever nonsense he's about to throw my way.

"Just know, sleeping with Olivia to make me jealous isn't gonna change anything" he smirked and tried to lean in to kiss me, I frowned my face in confusion at this human with a wrinkless brain.

"You're joking, right" I asked in disbelief pushing him back by the face,

"I'd rather jump off a roof and have my brain shatter all over the sidewalk than have you touch me" I pushed him out of my way and followed after Olivia, what is this man thinking? Does he even think? Does he have any thoughts behind his eyes?

"That guy is starting to creep me out" I whispered to Logan while she put Olivia's luggage in the trunk, she looked up at Peter leaving the house with a smirk.

"Did he try to hit on you again?" She asked slamming the trunk hard, I nodded with an annoyed sigh. Peter sat in the passenger seat and Olivia was sitting in the back, the door was open so I leaned inside the car and grabbed her face between my hands.

"I'll see you soon love" I kissed her lips then her cheek then shut the car door, she smiled softly at me and waved goodbye. Logan was standing in front of Peter's window with a mischievous smile.

"Bye Peter" she said catching his attention before punching him hard, I laughed when he tried to get out but my driver locked the car and drove off.

"That made me feel better, thank you, my hero" I said sarcastically, she rolled her eyes playfully bumped my shoulder then we both made our way back inside the house. Hopefully we find something fun to do because I'm already getting bored.

*****************************************
Guys, I need help. Sooooo should I make Olivia have Daddy issues or Mommy issues? Like you know what I mean...during intimate time with Toni.

Or, something else.

Muah

-S