Chapter 2-"The Legend of the Gobblewonker"

[Since of you guys don't know, Mabel and Dipper are 15 years old in this like Wendy while Y/N is 16.]

(Lake Gravity Falls, Gravity Falls)

Y/N can be seen sitting down at wooden work bench inside of his room, tinkering on a little invention of his while wearing a pair of goggles that protected his eyes from sparks. His room was filled with quite a lot of things; ranging from the simple things such as a bed, a closet, a TV with a DVD player, a drawer with an alarm clock and a framed photo of Y/N and Wendy together doing silly face together on top, a gold trophy on a shelf with the words "Mini-Golf Champion" on its plaque, and a whiteboard on the wall which had calculations written on it, the usual stuff.

There were also the crazy stuff in his room like a portrait on his wall that had two different colored amulets kept behind the glass with third empty spot in it, a horn that belonged to a minotaur hung on the wall which Y/N ripped off himself, the shotgun he used a couple days ago which was now modified after he and his grandpa fixed it together, a giant ray gun, a mosquito incased in amber and lastly..

There was a picture of a long blonde haired girl in a bikini posing seductively on a pool chair with the mark of a purple lipstick at the bottom right of the picture frame with the words "Wish you were here~" written beneath the lipstick mark.

Knocking is heard, making Y/N stop what he was doing and look over to a trapdoor on the floor a few feet away from him. It opens up with a man peeping his head up into the boy's room; his name was Tate McGucket, Y/N's uncle.

 It opens up with a man peeping his head up into the boy's room; his name was Tate McGucket, Y/N's uncle

{Tate McGucket}

Tate: "Hey kid."

Y/N: "Oh.. Hey uncle Tate."

Tate: "Today's the opening day for fishing season, I'm gonna be needing some help around here. Could you come down and give me a hand?"

Y/N: "...Alright, I'll be down in a bit."

Tate nods at his nephew before climbing back down, closing the trapdoor above him. Y/N lets out a sigh and rubs his temple, taking off his goggles and placing them on the work bench.

Y/N has been living with his uncle ever since he was a baby, being cared for by the fisherman after his father died. How he died is unknown to the boy as his uncle Tate refuses to tell Y/N every time he asked him which puts a strain of their relationship, making him kinda hate his uncle deep down. And its not like he could ask his grandfather about his dad, the crazy old grandpa doesn't even remember he had another son. All he knew about his father was that he was very intelligent and a brilliant inventor.

He gets up from his work bench and picks up his glasses, putting them back on. Y/N walks over to the trapdoor and open its up, climbing down to go help his uncle with the start of fishing season.

__________