Chapter 5-"The Inconveniencing"

(Mystery Shack, Gravity Falls)

Inside of the Gift Shop, Wendy is seen sitting behind the counter reading magazine while Dipper sat nearby reading her journal. Soos is also in the shop cleaning up the place as Mabel emerges from the doorway, looking quite woozy and limping a bit as she lets out an exhausted sigh which her sister notices.

Dipper: "Whoa.. You okay, sis? You lookin pretty tired.."

Mabel: "Wha..? Oh y-yeah! I'm fine, just exhausted!"

Dipper: "Exhausted from what exactly..?"

Mabel: "Uh... I was--"

Y/N: "She was helping me.."

They hear Y/N's voice and turn to the doorway and see the mechanic standing there with his hands in his pockets, looking quite casual as he pulls one hand out and places it on Mabel's shoulder, making her jump a bit from the contact. He gives them a smile.

Dipper: "Helping you..? With what?"

Y/N: "Well, I wanted to test her endurance to see how long she'd last before tiring out and I gotta say, she did quite well."

Dipper: "Huh, that's cool."

Dipper nods, finding it intriguing before turning her attention back to her journal while Soos continued cleaning. Mabel slowly turns her head to Y/N and blushes when she sees him with his finger over his mouth, telling her to keep quiet about what really happened. His grin, eyes, and glasses made her legs weak and she only nods in return with a nervous smile and a blush before going to sit down next to her sister, wiping some sweat off her forehead.

Meanwhile, Wendy kept a close eye on them and lets out a little grumble, staring at her best friend and Mabel like she knew what was up before returning to her magazine. Their boss Stan then comes in from the front door.

Stan: "Soos, Y/N, Wendy!"

Soos: "What's up, Mr. Pines?"

Stan: "I'm heading out. You three are gonna wash the bathrooms, right?"

Soos: "Yes, sir!"

Wendy: "Absolutely not."

Y/N: "Nope."

Stan: "Haha! You stay out of trouble."

Stan closes the door and leaves to go run some errands. Y/N stretches as he left, cracking his knuckles as Wendy looks over to him, seeing him motion towards the curtain right next to him. She smirks, understanding and walks over to it.

Wendy: "Hey, guys. What's this?"

Dipper and Mabel look over and see Wendy next to Y/N, pulling the curtains to the side and revealing a wooden ladder that leads them to the roof.

Wendy: "Secret ladder to the roof?"

Soos: "Uh, I don't think Mr. Pines won't like that.."

Y/N: "Come on Soos, just relax amigo, he's not here right now."

Y/N gets on the ladder first and starts slowly climbing up with Soos looking at his friend with worry.

Dipper: "Can we actually go up there?"

Wendy: "Sure we can! Roof time! Room time!"

Wendy chants, followed by the twins doing the same thing and gets on the ladder next, climbing up behind Y/N with Dipper and Mabel getting on shortly after. As they kept climbing up the ladder, Wendy can't help but look up, giving her a full view of her best friend's ass in his black pants.

Wendy: 'My god~ If only I could pull out my phone and snap a pic..'

Y/N reaches the top and opens the trapdoor above, leading them to the roof of the mystery shack. He gets on top and leads Wendy, Dipper, and Mabel to a spot on the roof where two folding benches, a parasol, and a cooler were set up.