Chapter 6-"Double Dipper"

(Mystery Shack, Gravity Falls)

Inside of the shack, Y/N, Soos, and Wendy are seen setting up decorations for a party. Wendy blows up some balloons and ties them them up, tossing each one away as Soos runs by with boxes of party hats while Y/N is on a ladder, setting up a banner on the wall that says "Welcome to the Mystery Shack Party!" on it.

The entire room was all nice with decorations and machines set up all over like a DJ booth, speakers, string lights on the wall, stars that hung from the ceiling, and many more. Stan stands in the middle of the room with a clipboard in his hand, inspecting the decorations while Dipper and Mabel sat behind him on a couch with cans of silly string behind their back.

Dipper: "Oh no Mabel, I don't feel so good..."

She pretends to barf and sprays out some silly string from the side of her mouth at Mabel, followed by her twin sister doing the same thing by spraying out more silly straight at each other.

Mabel: "Ugh... Grunkle Stan, what did you feed us..?!"

The two continue to fake barf at each other before stopping and laughing. Wendy then approaches the two with a smile, a can of silly string behind her back.

Wendy: "Guys, guys, guys! Something just terrible happened!"

Dipper and Mabel stare at Wendy, waiting for her to say what it was only to get sprayed in the face by Wendy with her own can of silly string. The three of them laugh and continue messing around with the party supplies as Y/N watches them while setting up more of the electronics, laughing a little bit from seeing them goofing off and annoying Stan.

Mabel: "(Throws confetti) Comedy gold, baby!"

Stan: "Alright, alright! (Takes the supplies from them) Party supplies are now off-limits!"

Soos: "Mr. Pines, whose birthday is it, again?"

Stan: "Nobody's. Thought this party might be a good way to get kids to spend money at the Mystery Shack."

He pulls out a big piece of paper and it unrolls to reveal a picture of a donkey, something that will be used to play the "Pin the tail on the donkey" game. Soos gives his boss a thumbs up as he finishes tying a balloon.

Soos: "Nice."

Stan: "The young people of this town want fun? I'll smother them with fun!"

Dipper looks at her grunkle from the snack table, a bit suspicious at that comment of his as she pours herself and Mabel a cup of Diet Pitt Peach Soda. She grabs a nacho chip from a bowl on the table and tosses it into her mouth, eating it as she finishes pouring the soda in her and her sister's cup.

Dipper: "Maybe comments like that are why kids don't go to the Mystery Shack."

Stan: "How's about you make yourself useful and copy these fliers?"

Stan hands the clipboard in his hand over to his niece, who takes it and gets a good look at the flyer. On it, it said "PARTY AT THE MYSTERY SHACK. KIDS AND TEENAGERS WELCOME." and at the bottom, it had pictures of an elk and party hats with the last words of "Free?" and "Y/N will be there." on it.

Mabel: "Oh boy, a trip to the copier store!"

Soos: "Calendars, mugs, t-shirts and more! They got it all on the copier store! Uh, that's not their slogan. I just really feel that way about the copier store.."

Stan: "Save the trouble! You know the old copier in my office? I finally got it fixed up by Y/N, ain't that right, kid? (To Y/N)"

Y/N: "Yep!"