V

A week.

That's how long Hermione has been trying to convince Malfoy to agree with another colour.

To no avail may she add.

He was adamant on having an all white party.

And Hermione hated to admit but it was growing on her. They could do so much stuff if everyone wore white.

But Hermione was not going to let him win.

Over her cold and dead body.

Never in this lifetime.

But that didn't stop Hermione from secretly liking Malfoy's ideas.

Hermione sat in the library glaring at Malfoy's nice, cursive, perfect writing.

Bastard.

"What put salt in your tea?"

Hermione looked up and saw Theodore Nott Jr. settling across from her. Hermione thought that she was still in a dream that was turning into a nightmare because Theodore Nott was across from her.

"I know I'm handsome Granger, there no need to stare."

So it's a Slytherin trait to be so full of themselves.

Noted.

"What do you want Nott?" Hermione asked as she went back to working.

"Well since you're going to be spending a lot of time with Draco, I would like to get to know you."

Hermione dropped her quill and stared at him.

"What do you want Nott?"

"I want to become your new BFF."

Hermione laughed before she could stop herself. She covered her mouth as the Librarian glared at her.

"I already have enough friends Nott, why would I want another friend?"

"Because you've never had a Slytherin as your friend. All your friends are Gryffindors."

"And what if I don't give a damn about where my friends' Houses?"

"Everyone does."

"Well then I don't want to be friends with a Slytherin."

"There it is!" He laughed.

Hermione clenched her jaw.

"Go away Nott," Hermione ordered.

He smirked and leaned back on his chair. Popping in a sugar quill into his mouth. Hermione was getting more irked the longer he was in her space.

"Sodding hell Nott, what do you truly want?"

"I want to be your friend."

"I don't want any more friends Nott."

"Theodore."

Hermione and Nott looked to the side and saw both Zabini and Malfoy standing there.

"Ah my dear friends Drakie-poo and Blaisy."

Hermione snorted before she could stop herself. Malfoy shot a glare her way and Zabini went up to Nott and took him by the scruff of his shirt.

"Ah! Blaise stop!" Nott exclaimed as Zabini dragged him off the chair.

"I have told you before to not call me Blaisy," Zabini ordered.

"Why? You have a wonderful reaction—ow!"

"Shh!" The Librarian hissed.

"Theodore we have told you to stay away from the Gryffindors," Malfoy ordered.