Like the Monsoon (Fluff)

I've been dating bill for only a few months when he invited me to go on tour with him, things were really great, tonigh was the last concert before going home ! Tonigh was finally the night i was getting our bed back, yes i missed it, yes it's existential !! I was at the back of the arena, looking at bill as he sang monsoon, in the end of the song the water started pouring on him and the guys, he looked just gorgeous.. his black hair sticking to his face, his black makeup dripping little by little on his cheeks and his voice ! Angelic as usual, knowing how cold the water must be, i knew bill was gonna spend 3 hours in the shower at home again to get some hot water on his pale soft skin. I mean cmon, we haven't been dating too long, but i know him better then that. 

B : Danke Leipzig !! 

As the light got off, i slide myself through the crowed to get backstage, when i arrived, bill was shaking with a towel arround him. He saw me and directly smiled, he dropped the towel on the ground and rushed to me, as he hugged me i could feel the terribly cold water hit my skin.

y/n : cold ! cold ! bill cold !

I move away as he pout 

B : It's fine, let's just get home, it'll be better, ill get a hot shower 

He smile drying his hair, as they dried up by the hair dryer tom had just passed him. I sit on the table.

y/n : You guys were incredible tonight ! Good Job ! For a last night, you guys did a blast.

G : Thanks y/n, it was so nice having you on tour !

T : Ngl i did like being on tour with you, waffles every morning  ? I could get use to that 

I giggle as the guys all agreed with tom, i smile looking at bill, his hair finally dry and messy as heck he smiled getting up to hold my waist. 

B : Well, it isn't that we don't love you guys but we have to get home and all, it's quite a ride 

T : Bill you live 5 min away, cmon stay a lil bit more

B : Nah, we're tired, me and my lil y/n wanna go to bed, bye boys

I smile saying goodbye as i follow the lead of bill getting into the cab that drove us home, when we arrived bill rushed to the bathroom, all he wanted was a hot shower after all this cold water. I was in our bedroom waiting a little, i had to get my makeup off, i followed up in the bathroom and started taking it off. 

B : Did you like the performance tonight ? 

He asked still in the shower

y/n : I absolutely loved it, i had a great time.. and to be honest, the water during monsoon was.. 

B : Was what ? 

He asks as i take off my clothes to get into some pj

y/n : Hot and beautiful 

I see bill peeking out at my naked body 

B : Oh yeah ? 

He then grabbed my hand and pulled me in the shower with him

B : Let's recreate it together then 

I giggle as he start slow dancing with me holding my waist under the hot water, creating that same effect with his hair and makeup as in the show, he slightly sing

B : Riding throught the monsoon, beyond the world till the end of time, where the rain won't hurt.. cmon i know you know the song

I giggle continuing 

y/n : Fighting the storm, into the blue and when i loose myself 

y/n and B : I think of you

He smiles caressing my cheek as he kissed me, i wished this moment could last forever, such a sweet and caring moment. Just him and i with this water dripping all over us. He then grab my ass with a slight smirk. I giggle 

y/n : In the shower ? really ? 

He smiles kissing my forehead

B : I just wanted to hold it cmon babe, how couldn't i crack while touching such a soft ass

We both laugh, enjoying our own little moments under the hot water, his makeup was now completely gone revealing his angelic face, i caress his cheek as he close his eyes under my touch. 

B : If only you knew how much i missed our own moments, our little privacy, how much i missed being close to you without the boys ? 

I smile getting on my tippy toes as he take my waist to make sure i didn't fall, i kiss his lips softly. 

The night ended on soft cuddles and cute moments we spent, watching movie, singing some songs together and just living for the moment. 

WORD COUNT : 821