ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕆𝕟𝕖

"What are we going to do?" I asked Peter, but he didn't answer me and just swung me away from everyone. I asked him a few more times but he didn't say a word, and I was beginning to worry that he might be spiraling. As we swung down the streets of New York, I could see that all the billboards had Peter's face on them with the words Public Enemy Number One written over his face. "Peter, please can you say something to me" I ask him, "Y/N, I'm so sorry but I can't see anything when you are covering my eyes" He shouts to me. I then realized that I was in fact covering his eyes, but in my defence I was terrified because we were being supported by a tin string of web.

"Oh shite, sorry" I quickly say moving my hands so that I wasn't putting us into danger and grab onto his chest. "We need somewhere to go, what about yours" he asked me, "No" I quickly reply.  "I mean... we can't, my father knows you might be related to me being in danger twice so he might murder you" I tell him, and I regret it as soon as I said it because I could feel that he was being to shake more from the nerves. 

"He wouldn't, would he?" he asks me, but I didn't want to reply on it because I honestly didn't know the answer. I knew my father wouldn't kill him, but he'd be mad because he was responsible for both my near-death experiences. We swing around a bit longer before finally landed on the golden gate bridge, which isn't the best for my fear of heights, but it was better than in the sky.  

"Is this a bad time to mention that I'm terrified of heights" I call out to Peter, but he doesn't answer. I look over to see that he was now on the phone to someone, and now really wasn't the time. Peter repeatedly says "Dude" to the person, and I was really beginning to panic. "DUDE! Can we please get down from here before I faint" I shout over to Peter, "oh shoot Ned, I need to go" he says before hanging up.

"Y/N, I'm so sorry" He rushed over to me, and grabs hold of me, "Are you okay" he asks me. "Yeah Peter, I'm not terrified that I will fall off this bridge at all" I reply but it comes across ruder than I mean to. "Sorry Peter, I didn't mean it like that" I say to him slowly scooting over to him and pulling him into a hug. "This is probably stressful for you, and I don't want to add more stress onto it" I tell him, but our hug was interrupted by a loud noise coming from behind us. 

We look behind us to see two helicopters flying towards us, and there were people standing on their balcony with their phones out recording us. "We need to go" I turn to Peter and He nods before getting a tight grip onto me, and ever thought I was expecting, I did still scream like a little kid. "We can go to the subway" he tells me, before shooting a web at a manhole and opening it for us before we drop in. 

And just as I thought that we could finally relax, a train starts racing towards us. "PETER, WATCH OUT" I scream putting my face into Peter's neck because I couldn't bear to watch this anymore. I could feel the wind of the train passing us letting me know that we got out of the way in time, and we went deeper into the subway. "I think we are close to mine" Peter tells me before landing us in front of a ladder, we climb out of the manhole, and we were now a couple of blocks away from Peter's.

"I think that was way worse than being in the sky" I say rubbing the dirt from the tunnels off me. "This will be the last time, I promise" Peter says before grabbing onto me one more time and we were back into the air. We finally made it to Peter's apartment, and he made me climb through his window, I got into his room and began to pace around trying to think of something to do but all it really did was make me panic more. 

"Omg... peter... omg... Peter!" I say panicking as I paced around his room as he climbed through the window. "What do we do" I turn to him to see if he had an idea, "I don't know" he says, and that continues for another few minutes of me saying "omg... peter" and him saying "I don't know what to do" as he takes off his suit. And normally I would take this time to look and admire his body but now wasn't the time, but I hope that it would be soon.