ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔼𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥

The whole time I was at Ned's house, I couldn't help but worry about Peter and his safety. I know I was all for saving them from their death, But how did we really know that they wouldn't just turn on Peter, I mean they were bad guys right? Most of the time I just stared at the Macchina di Kadavus, and the more we went without a word from Peter, the more I wanted to press the button. But I couldn't do that to Peter because he really wanted to help them, and who knows maybe Peter was curing them as we speak.

I randomly got a message from MJ telling me to put the news on, "Can you put the news on" I say to Ned as I finally looking away from the Macchina di Kadavus. I started to get a bad feeling in my stomach because whenever MJ told me to look at the news in the pass, it was always to do with Peter. Ned and I quickly walked over to his TV and found the news station, and of course it had to be that stupid J. Jonah Jameson. I had never felt so much anger towards someone, but he made Peter's life a living hell. I'm sure he had something better to do in his sad life, than to everyone hate a teenage boy.

He was standing in front of what looked like a building that had exploded, "turn it up" I quickly shout to Ned. "Tragedy" is the first word that I hear him say, and my heart sank to my stomach as I recognize that building, it was Happy's building, where Peter and May had been staying after Peter's address was leaked. "What else could you call it, what else could be said.... the damage, the destruction, you saw it with your own eyes" Jameson said. As he says this, I move to the end of my seat as I feel anxiety fill my body, "please be okay Peter" I whisper to myself.

Ned quickly got up from his chair and took out his phone, "I'm calling Peter" he says to me while walking back towards the kitchen. I just sat there in shock staring at the TV. Hoping and Praying that Peter was safe and sound, "When will everyone wake up and realize where Spider-Man goes, chaos and calamity ensue" he continues. "Everything Spider-Man touches comes to ruin, and we, the innocent, are left to pick up the pieces" He finishes off his segment before signing off. I honestly didn't know what Jameson had against Peter to make him hate him this much, he never went after the other avengers this much.

I just sat there in shock and numbness for a few minutes, Ned's grandmother came over to me and gave me a cup of tea, I looked over to see that Ned was still trying to call Peter, but he wasn't picking up. The news hadn't said anything about finding Spider-Man's... I mean Peter's body, so either he wasn't there, or they haven't found him yet. A new news reporter came onto the screen to tell us that a few people were injured, and there was one had been killed. He described the person as a middle age women with brown hair, who they may believe to be May Parker, Peter's Aunt.

As her name was called out, All I felt was pain, but not for me but for Peter. May was all he had left and now she was gone. May was like a mother to him, I sat there for a bit longer and silently cried to myself. Until I realized that I needed to pull myself together and find Peter, he needed me more than ever. I slowly walked over to the table, where Ned was sitting and looked at the Macchina di Kadavus. I was done waiting, I knew they had something to do with it, what if Peter was in trouble and I didn't know. "I'm going to press it" I tell Ned as I go to grab it but Ned pushes my hands away. "What? No, he..." I knew what Ned was going to say so I cut him off because I was done waiting for Peter to tell us he was safe.

"I know he told me to wait but...but I'm going to do it" I tell him going to grab it again, but he slaps it away again. "I just wish I... I could see him" Ned says and in the corner of my eye I see a small spark in the air. Maybe I was just going crazy, but I looked over at Ned and he had seen it too, "do that again" I tell him, and he repeats what he says and waves his arm. Another spark appears across from us but this time it's bigger, and it turns into what looks like a portal that strange uses but before it could do anything, it disappears.