ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕠

As I was being led into the police station, all I could think about was Peter and how fucked up this was. How could they think Peter was capable of any of  this, did they forget about all the times Peter had saved them? As we headed towards two double doors that said DO NOT ENTER on them, I could hear a familiar voice screaming from the other door. "HE IS JUST A CHILD, AND YOU ARE ACCUSING HIM OF MURDER" I hear the woman scream and as I walk through, I could see that the voice belonged to a very angry Aunt May.

When May was finally done screaming at the man, she turned around to see me with my hands cuffed behind me and I swear I saw the smoke coming out from her ears. "ARE YOU ALL SERIOUS ... YOU ARE  ARRESTING Y/N AS WELL... THIS HAS TO BE A JOKE BECAUSE WHAT DOES HE HAVE TO DO WITH THIS" She turns back around to the police officer and was screaming at them louder this time. And then just to make things worse the door opens again to reveal that Ned has been placed under arrest too.

"WHERE THE HANDCUFFS ACTUALLY NECESSARY" she says walking over to me and grabs my hands and shakes them. I let out a small ouch as she does this because it was sore, "oh sorry honey" she apologizes with a soft tone before turning around and demanding that they be taken off me. And luckily, they were but I was told that I must sit down on the chair until I was told that I could move. I do as they say and walk over and take a seat beside Ned, but he doesn't look at me but straight ahead.

"I hope Peter is ok" I say to Ned, but he doesn't look at me, but I could tell that he wasn't pleased with me at the moment. "Why, it's not like you care" Ned says with a cold tone. "What's that meant to mean" I say turning around so that I was fully facing him. "I don't know, maybe the fact that Peter has been going through hell the past week and you were nowhere to be seen" he turns towards me, and he looks extremely pissed off now.

"You abandoned him just like everyone else, when he needed you the most" Ned says before moving one seat away so that he wasn't beside me anymore. I just sat there in silence because I didn't know how to reply, did Peter really think I abandoned him? "Listen Ned, I promise you... I didn't abandon Peter" I say but he still doesn't look at me. "The truth is that I got into a big fight with my father because he wouldn't let me see Peter anymore" I tell him and he turns to me, "you could have texted and told us" He moves back to his original seat.

"My father took my phone because I said something that wasn't very nice, but I couldn't let him not let me see Peter, but now Peter thinks I've abandoned him" tears with starting to fill my eyes at the thought of Peter thinking that I didn't want to be with him anymore. Just then Aunt May walks over to us and takes the seat beside me, "so here's what's going to happen, they are going to interrogate us, but we must stay strong" she tells us and we both nod at her before some officer came over and told us to follow them.

We were guided into this long hallway with doors and windows that lead to different interrogation rooms, and in one of them I spotted Peter, and I couldn't help myself. "PETER, PETER... I PROMISE I DIDN'T ABOUNDONED YOU" I shout hoping that he could hear me and when he turns around and sees me, I knew that he could. "Be quiet and keep walking" one of the officers shout as we walked past the room with Peter in it, "don't say anything without a lawyer" Aunt May and I shout at the same time to Peter before we were separated into different room.

As I sat in the cold and dark interrogation room, I try to put off a brave face because I learned a lot from all the crime shows that I watched from being stuck in my room. I knew I couldn't let them know that I was weak, no matter what they threw at me, I was going to stand by Peter. After a while of sitting in the room, a man finally walked in and took a seat in the chair across from me and took out a file from his  briefcase.

He just stared at me in silence, but I knew that it was just an intimidation tactic to make me confess, but there was nothing to confess because Peter didn't do anything, so I just stared back and smiled. "You seem like a good kid, why would you want to be associated with Peter Parker" was the first question he asked me. "I'm not answering any of your questions without a lawyer" is all I say before crossing my arms on the table. "Mr. Y/N, the fact that you want a lawyer tells me that..." "I have something to hide" I finish his sentence for him. "Exactly, so that would mean that..." "I'm actually guilty of something" I finish his sentence again and I could tell that it was getting to him because he fixed his posture.