ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔼𝕝𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟 (𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔼𝕟𝕕)

(Y/N'S POV)

Today was finally my call-back performance for NYDAD, and I was nervous as hell for it. I had stayed up all night practicing's for it until my father screamed at me to "go to bed, because it was 3 o'clock in the morning". I was now sitting patiently in the waiting room to be called, when my phone began to buzz from a text, I took out my phone to see that it was a text from Ned. Ned and I became friends when I joined the decathlon. I didn't really have many friends after my fight with Kate when she started to date Flash, Ned also helped me become friends again with MJ.

Ned > Have you been called yet?

YOU < Nah, still waiting.. I'm a nervous wreck though

Ned > You have nothing to worry about

You're gonna kill it!!

YOU < Thanks Ned

Wanna meet me at Peter Pan's Donuts after?

Ned > Sounds good, see you then

Just as I put my phone back in the pocket, the woman came back out to call out another name. "Y/N... Y/N L/N" she called out after looking at her clipboard, I quickly stood up and followed her through the door. We walked down a hallway, and she stopped in front of a door and shot me a quick smile. "Just through that door" she tells me before walking back down the hallway, I stood there for a few seconds before taking a deep breath. I slowly grabbed the handle before opening the door and making my way into the room.

Waiting for me in the room were three people sitting at a table, one of them including the principal of the college. "Good morning everyone" I say as I take a seat at the piano that was across from the table. "Today I will be playing an original song called Sweet Nothing" I tell them before sitting forward at the piano. I wrote this song after a dream I had about this guy, but the only problem was this person was faceless throughout this dream because he had a mask on. We were on a bridge somewhere, we talked about our feelings for each other, and when I was about to remove his mask, I kept waking up.

"Whenever you're ready" the principal told me before I took another deep breath before playing the song, and as I played it I felt a tear fall down my face but I don't know why I was crying. "All that you ever wanted from me was sweet nothing" I sang the last line, I slowly swiped the tears that were on my face. I just looked at the keys on the piano while pulling myself together, all three of the judges stood up from the chairs and clapped. The principal walked around the table and toward me, "wow... Y/N, that's was beautiful" she tells me as I stood up.

"The emotion in your voice while singing... it was amazing" she continued, "does this mean.." I start to say but she cuts me off before I could finish. "Yeah, we will be seeing you in September," she tells me with a warm smile. "Omg... thank you so much" I said with excitement before leaving the room. As soon as I made it out of the building, I called my father and Elanor and told them the news. Of course they were over the moon, with Elanor screaming with joy and my father telling me that my mother would be proud of me.

I spent most of my walk to work calling other people to tell them, I called MJ, then Nathan, then Kate and they all were all excited for me. Now was just to tell Ned, who was going to meet me on my last shift at Peter Pan. With NYDAD going to talk up a lot of my time, and my father helping me pay for the tuition, he said that I could leave the job for now and focus on spending time with my friends before we all split up. I walked into my work, and got ready for my shift and to tell Ned the good news.

(Peter's POV)

"Hi, my name is Peter Parker, you don't know me but I", I was currently practicing's what I was going to say when I  saw Y/N again. It had been a month since I had promised him that I would find him and explain everything to him. But it took me a while to muster up the courage to actually do it, what if he didn't believe me? What if he thought I was crazy and asked me to leave?. Peter, stop before you chicken out of it again.