2024: 2nd of January

in the German parliament. The German army commander, 4 star general Fredrick Rommel. (great grandson of Irwin Rommel, the field marshal who defeated the 1st claw). Gets awaken by a oberst (colonel).

"General. We have a problem! we remember the 1st claws disaster back in the 40s?" the Oberst ask calmly.

the general nods and yanks the folder of the Oberst hand.

He reads that a monster (similar) to what looked like and description of a monster too familiar to the one ack in the 40s. Which caused damages and deaths to a billion! the same one that set the world back for 30 years! The same one which ruined many lives. 

But the one that attacked was infertile, many research were done and even hunting parties where made to see if it laid eggs and it was confirmed to be male!

so the general wondered. "how can this be?" "did we over look someplace?" "is this the same one?" "is it even the same one!"

these question need to be answered later, because in desperate times there is a time for thought. And a time for action. This time was action.

general Rommel looked up and said "get me my chief of staff, minster of defence, commander of the military, commander of the army, commander of the navy... Get everyone who has a rank of general, admiral and air marshal!"