Chapter 2|| Heavy Training

"What happened?" Aurora asked Alice

"What happened?" Aurora asked Alice."Was it another vision?"

"Yes," Alice nods towards the girl.

"Was I somehow involved," She prompts worried.

"I had a vision of you holding hands with someone," Alice told the girl.

Aurora furrowed her eyes in confusion.

"And what does that mean?" She cautiously mutters almost afraid of the answer.

"I only saw you guys from the back," Alice sighs clearly frustrated."but the part that worries me is the Volturi cape he had on.I think you will find your mate soon."

"You think I might be mated to a Volturi member?" Aurora looks at Alice."I don't want that."

"They are your other half," Alice replies."Mates can't be apart and you know that better than anyone else."

"I'm not going with them," Aurora declines."My home is here where you and Jasper are."

"I just wanted to let you know," Alice replies."Of course we want you here but at the end of the day it's your decision."

"They don't trust us enough to come in their human form," Edward says to Carlisle.

"They came," Carlisle says."That's what matters.Will you translate?"

"Hey Jake," Bella says to the russet brown wolf who leans closer to her allowing her to pet him.

"Welcome," Carlisle turns to the wolves."Jasper has experience with newborns.Teach us how to defeat them."

"They wanna know how the newborns differ from us," Edward says.

"They're a great deal stronger than us," Carlisle tells them."because their own human blood lingers in their tissue.Our kind is never more physically powerful than in our first several months of this life."

"Carlisle is right," Jasper walks up taking his place in the middle."That is why they are created.A newborn army doesn't need thousands like a human army but no human army could stand against them."

Pacing around to make eye contact with the wolves before continuing.

"Now the two most important things to remember are first, never let them get their arms around you they'll crush you instantly and second,never go for the obvious kill,they'll be expecting that and you will lose."

So days later here they were in the clearing with bright golden eyes from feeding several hours beforehand.Well almost everyone.Aurora liked to indulge herself with colored contacts and the obvious dark brown irises stuck out like a sore thumb,the venom in her eyes would be dissolving the product soon anyway.