Chapter 11|Seeing Stars

Mature Content

Mature Content

Aurora took a deep breath.Though the girl has been alive for many years she has never experienced something like this.To her the only thing that has come close was the love she has to her family though it's an emotional bond rather than a romantic one.Her bond to Alec to simplify is electrifying and the adrenaline from her wedding has died down slowly replacing it with a thin veil of nervousness.To consummate her marriage because in the vampire world they would not be considered married in the eyes of their leaders if they did not make love on their wedding night.

Her confidence came from the white lingerie intertwined with small pearls that was one of many frisky outfits Rosalie,Alice and surprisingly even Jane picked out and packed for her.She dropped the dress to the ground leaving her in her stockings and heels,her gold necklace that served as her something borrowed from her grandmother Esme and her white lace garter belt from her mother gave the finishing touch.

Walking through the corridor and stepping gradually closer to her husband,Aurora could hear his low breathing spike as soon as he sensed her.Lifting her head up high she opened the door to see him in just undergarments.

"Come closer cara mía," He beckoned her."I promise not to bite."

"Yet."

That was hot not gonna lie but mama didn't raise a bitch.

"You flatter me Mr.Volturi," Aurora walks to the foot of the bed."It is too bad that unfortunately I do."

Alec raises an eyebrow in question as he sees Aurora crawl to him slowly,agonizingly slow.In a flash he pins down his wife to the bed admiring as her skin shines due to the dimly lit fireplace.

She basks in his warmth closing her eyes briefly before grabbing one of his hands and bringing it so that it rests between the valley of her breasts.

"Please touch me," She pleads to her husband.

In a loss of words Alec nods rapidly before bringing his hand down to her stomach,between the dip in her hip before running a finger over her folds.Without wasting time he plunges two fingers into his mate making her let out a sigh of pleasure.

Underneath him she looks absolutely beautiful,her gentle praises fueling the need building inside him.As his fingers come to a halt, Aurora coaxes him to lie down before she takes him into her mouth rapidly bopping her head up and down grabbing his hand to entangle it between her hair and pulling it gently so that he knows it's okay.

Alec realizes what she's trying to insinuate so he places his other hand in her hair before setting a pace.A thick translucent liquid gel like substance fills Aurora's mouth before she swallows and lays beside Alec.

"I would have thought we would rougher than this," Aurora admits as he caresses her hair.

"We have all the time in the world," Alec smiles.
"Let us enjoy these blissful moments together."

Hovering above her he places a gentle kiss on her lips before aligning himself and gently passing through her folds.Aurora's mouth opens in ecstasy as he bottoms out.He pulls out before plunging back in as he makes a slow but hard pace.

Low grunts and skin slapping resonating throughout the room as the fire crackles in the back.Bodies colliding together as they make their emotions and love be known in the most raw form.Unshed tears and low melodious laughs being shared between lovers.

Aurora's hips swaying magnificently as she takes her husband from above,if it were a normal human their ribs would have been shattered by now but in their immortality the pace seems almost too soft,her pace growing in urgency to see his face contorted in pleasure.His flat stomach being used as a support system as she continues to ride him in what is the newlyweds fifth round.

Her gentle mewls only growing loudly as he takes her from the back all the while intertwining their hands so that their wedding bands gently graze each other.The headboard long gone and forgotten and thank god the bed only had a few dents.

The fire coming to it's last flickers before dying out as the couple continues with their blissful moment.Their acute sense of eyesight helps as they grow no further need for the fire and carry on.

Earth shakes for them as the hearts grows fonder and the love grows stronger.

"Cara mia," Alec sucks at his wife's neck as he continues to thrust into her,sliding in and out leisurely having lost count of time and how long they've been at it.

The sun peeks slightly awoken from its slumber as the passion fizzles slightly between the couple.

"Is it what you expected it to be," She asks her lover as her finger trails down his face.

"All that and more," He replies."I hope you did not mind my inexperience."

"We will learn together," She smiled."Nobody dives in knowing how to swim but we will let our instincts guide us."

When she doesn't receive a reply she turns her head to face her husband,who is already looking at her as his hands trace the dip of her hips before pulling her by the neck in a passionate kiss.

His devotion flowing through to her as he breaks apart to kiss her hand.

"I've never once believed in a god," He breaths out.
"But I'm starting to think that my beliefs have been wrong."

"From the moment I saw you I knew that never under any circumstances would I let you slip away.This I vow to you.Anything that I am and will become will be for you."

"All you have to do is promise me that we will love each other for the rest of our lives," Aurora sighs.

"For the rest of eternity," Alec promises.

Freshly clothed and washed they make their way to explore the house,hand in hand.