Chapter 4|| Castle Volterra

"Finally," Aurora hears Demetri say making her look out of the window

She stands up as everyone climbs down the steps when they land and her eyes look around the vicinity.

They're crazy rich.

Before her eyes was the very entrence into the castle,the very building Carlisle had shown her from the painting back at home and what Alice had described from her brief visit.

The castle itself was constructed in the medieval period built into the walls of the city before them but what caught the attention of the girl was the large turret rising about the rest of the castle.

"Welcome to our home Ms.Cullen," Felix gestures for her to head in first.

"The castle has many entrances," Alec says leading her through the property."but we mostly only use one. You'll see why."

She walks through the threshold as the guards follow soon after making sure the gate was closed and secured.The five then proceed through the building into what looked like a reception area.

Aurora's eyes travel to the human receptionist at the counter.The blonde woman looks up from her computer and smiles at them.

"Welcome back," She says."Jane,Alec,Felix and Demetri."

They all walk past without saying anything except Demetri who throws a wink at her before they open a set of double doors and continue walking along a passageway that leads to a tunnel.

"So you're telling me you always pass through the drains every time you leave," Aurora questions her mate.

"We rarely do but it's a convenient way for unwanted humans to not be able to follow us if we're somehow spotted," He explains.

Walking into a second reception area the beating heart of a human is the first thing she hears.

"That is Gianna," Demetri says."She knows what we are so you don't have to be wary."

Once they walk past their cloaks are taken off and they no longer hold their usual scowls.

Felix and Demetri punch each others shoulders before they walk away to their usual duties.

"The masters request an audience with Aurora," A voice calls out from a distance.

"We'll lead her to the throne room," Jane says."You can go now Heidi."

"Let's go," Alec says guiding his sister with Aurora following behind.

"Welcome," Aro smiles standing up from his throne."Young Aurora Cullen."

"It is a pleasure my lord," Aurora says bowing slightly which pleases Caius."Your home is very lovely if I must say."

"Well I guess you could say Caius likes to indulge himself in the finer things," Aro says walking closer."Now from I've been told you are young Alec's mate. Alice's daughter."