The Rays of Sunshine Down The Drain

(Aubrey's POV) It was supposed to be a very special day, I was supposed to beat KEL in the local pokemon tournament! I had went over to HERO'S and KEL'S House so I could go with them.    *Knocks* "Hello? It's me, Aubrey!!" Hero opens the door, a bit tired but was ready to deal with life's shit today just to bring Aubrey and Kel to the tournament. "Hey, AUBREY. KEL'S getting ready right now. Wait for us, okay?" Hero said. "Okay!" Not long after, Both KEL and HERO Came out, ready to go the local tournament "Hiya Aubrey! Ready to get absolutely WRECKED?" Kel yelled out, and laughed immediately after. "Ugh, yeah right kel. We should go get the othe-" "No. They all are busy right now. MARI and SUNNY have the recital in 2 days so they don't have much time to play, and BASIL  Has an appointment today, It's sad, but it's the truth." HERO says, sounding sad. "Oh, that sucks. Well, LETS GO!" KEL says. "Will you ever stop yelling and being obnoxious?" "Hm, let me think AUBREY... Nope!" KEL says, and then runs off. "Hey, Wait for me!!!" 20 Minutes Later. HERO said that they had to get drinks before we continued, and told them to stay outside and wait for him. "Hey AUBREY! See this sewerhole? I'm gonna move the top off!" Kel yells out. Grabbing a few people's attention, but they all walked away sooner or later. "No! That's such a stupid idea! Can you eve-" I get immediately shut up by the sound of metal clanking and moving. "Haha!! I did it!!" Kel excitedly says."Ugh!!" "So, while we wait, wanna play tag Aubrey?" Kel says, bored. "No." "Why not? The boring is KILLING MEEEEEEEEE!!!!"

KEL says, overreacting. "That sentence doesn't make sense!" KEL walks up to me,  and I push him away from me. "Hey! What was that foooOOOOOOoo..." Swoosh, Bang.. and then nothing. "KEL? KEL! KEL!!!!!!" KEL IM SORRY! PLEASE! ANYBODY! HEEELP!!!!!!" But nobody answered. Nobody came. (If you got the reference, Congrats. You are a great individual! For those who don't get it, you still are a great individual!) Hero exited, hearing the screams coming from Aubrey... Too late. "WHAT'S WRONG? WHAT HAPPENED?WHERE'S KEL?" Hero yells, out of breath. "H-hes.. g-gone.. it's all.. IT'S ALL MY F-FAULT... " *Sobs.* (This sucked so bad im sorry. First ever book! And first part. How did you think? This is part 1 btw, part 2 will release tomorrow in the am or tonight. Am means probably early asf so 1 am or 2 am so very soon!) 439 words.