Chapter 9

"I don't know if I want to do that though." You spoke hesitantly when Evelyn talked about some adult film producer wanting you to star in one of his videos.

"I'll give you time to think about it. It's not too different from what you're already doing anyways. You are technically one of the most famous porn stars." And with that she left your bedroom at the playboy mansion.

Sometimes you stay here still because it's closer to gigs than your home in Point Dune. Tommy also occasionally stays at the old apartment when he has to be close to the studio and the rest of the band.

You didn't know what to think of the offer that your manager proposed to you. Sure, the worlds seen you naked, you're a playboy bunny for fucks sake. But one, you'd have to sleep with another person on camera which wouldn't go well with Tommy and would make you uncomfortable. And two, you don't feel the want to fake sexual pleasure on camera for a bunch of people to rent at their local blockbuster.

And as you drove home on the Pacific Coast Highway, you thought about Evelyn's words.

"You are technically one of the most famous porn stars."

Is that really what everyone thinks of you? Sure, it'd make sense but, you yearned to be known as more than just a playmate. You loved your job and wouldn't trade it for the world but then again, the world seems to only see you as one thing.

"I'm home!" You called out, dropping your bags and closing the door. Your boyfriend came out from the kitchen wearing nothing but speedos and an apron. You laughed at the sight, shaking you head before walking over to him to peck him on the lips.

He kept his arms around your waist and his smile fell when he saw the sadness in your eyes.

"Y/n, what's wrong?" He asked, taking you into the living room and sitting you down on the couch.

"Some guy wants me to be in a porno." You stated simply.

"You're not gonna do it. Right?"

"No!" You shook your head, "Of course not. I couldn't do that to you or myself."

He cocked and eyebrow, "So what's the problem?"

You just started to break down, "Everyone only sees me as a porn star, Tommy! I know that's what I was getting into when I started this but- I want to be seen as more."

He grabbed you and you buried your face into the crook of his neck. He rubbed your back soothingly, "Shh, it's okay. I got you."

The brunette sighed in relief when your breathing evened out and you looked up into his eyes. Your eyes were crusty with dry tears and red. You no doubtably didn't look very pretty right now

Your boyfriend pushed a strand of hair behind your ear and kissed you sweetly. When you pulled away he spoke, "Baby. If it makes you feel any better, I see you way more than a pornstar."

A smile graced your lips and you hugged him again, feeling completely at bliss. He cooked you a nice dinner. You were shocked at how good he was at cooking and told him he should do it more often.

When you laid in his arms that night, the bedroom tv playing in the background, he said, "Do you want to get married one of these days?"

The question shocked you. It's only been about a year since the two of you made it official. But you couldn't help but want to get hitched right now.

"Yeah," you said softly, "married with a kid maybe?"

"I'd love to have a kid with you." You can hear the smile in his voice and it warmed your heart.