Chapter 16

N/n: nickname

Tommy was excited to open the envelope that the concierge handed him. He tore it open to see a picture of Shelly and a letter falling out onto his bed.

Tommy,

I couldn't just send a picture without sending a letter to you as well. I adopted Shelly because it was just too quiet in the house without you, and you and I have always wanted a dog, so I figured I'd go out and get one. She's super sweet and loves playing and long walks, she's very hyper which is perfect for you!

Love,

Y/n  

The drummer smiled at the letter before taking a look at the picture. It was one of her laying on the big, black leather couch looking at the camera. Her eyes bright due to the flash. He honestly couldn't wait to meet her, and most importantly marry you.

The wedding was set to be a few days after he came home from tour, the two of you not wanting to wait any longer.

Which is why you are currently with your mom and Crystal, trying on wedding dresses.

"I really love this one, dear. It suits you so well." Your mom said as you spun around in the white gown with puff sleeves, again, very 80s. A long veil and a tiara to go with it.

You spun around and looked in the mirror. "You think?" You asked.

"I don't think. I know. You need to get that one." She said matter of factly.

"Agreed, it looks absolutely gorgeous on you N/n." Crystal piped up.

"Alright. I'll get it. I really like it." You smiled as you looked at yourself one more time before going back in the dressing room.

After the dress was purchased-your mom bought it despite your protests-the three of you went to look for shoes and jewelry to go with the dress.

This all took around six hours but it was so worth it. You couldn't wait for your wedding day.

~Time Skip~

"Baby!" You cheered as you ran to Tommy, jumping up on him and wrapping your legs around his waist. He wrapped his arms tightly around yours, and kissed you passionately.

"Mmm I missed you." You whispered against his lips.

"I missed you too baby." He responded before kissing you again, walking you through the front door and then pushing you against it. You moaned into his mouth as he pulled at you clothes.

Yeah, this was a great homecoming.