V

|5|

Destiny N

Destiny N. Brown

Destiny was dancing to the music in the illuminated nightclub after two drinks while seated on Billie's lap. She had no idea that in less than a month, she and Billie would become so at ease with one another.

Since their most recent encounter in the private room, they have spoken every day. Since they've gotten to know one another a little better, it's reasonable to assume that Destiny and Billie has begun to develop feelings for each other.

The two have developed a bond, and despite Destiny's best efforts to suppress her emotions, it's obvious that she's definitely catching feelings for Billie.

Because of her previous relationship, Destiny had a dread of love. Despite being cheated on repeatedly, she still reconciled with her ex because she was so in love. Billie, on the other hand, was undeniably smitten with Destiny and didn't hide her sensual feelings about her either.

Billie let out a quiet groan, attempting to close her legs and become comfortable, but she failed to do so.

"Come on ma, you gotta move." She whimpered due to the pressure that was on her bottom half.

"Damn, I'm that heavy?" Destiny inquired, withdrawing herself from Billie's lap and taking a seat next her on the other stool.

"No you're fine my leg started to fall asleep." She hissed shaking her left leg to wake it up.

Destiny turned to look at Billies face with admiration. She took notice of her adorable dark freckles and those full, pink lips that she was constantly tempted to kiss.

"You can come and sit on my lap now." Billie spoke while sprawled out on the chair's back with her legs apart.

Destiny got up from her stool and sat down onto billies lap. Billies hands made there way around her waist and so did her face. She repeatedly kissed Destiny's neck, making her feel nervous and sick to her stomach.

Billie continued to suck on her neck, leaving a dark, vivid hickey behind. She grabbed her face and turned it towards her, pressing a messy kiss on Destiny's lips.

"Girl you good? That shit kind of hurted the way you slammed into my damn lip." Destiny chuckled, gripping her face as she kissed Billie on the lips.

"Damn mama I'm sorry. Your lips be looking so juicy and sexy I just be wanting to eat 'em off."

While taking a random selfie of herself and Billie on her phone after unlocking it, Destiny humorously rolled her eyes at Billie while sticking her tongue out.