X

|9|

Destiny N

Destiny N. Brown

Milani's eyes widened in disbelief as I repeated the news, her mouth opening and closing in shock. "Wait. You're telling me she got you a Birkin bag with 20K stashed inside it?" She asked again, unable to comprehend how this could be my reality.

I felt both incredibly grateful and immensely guilty at the same time. A wide grin spread across my face as I exclaimed, "Yesss, bitch, that's what I'm talking about! I'm so in love with her, and she knows exactly how to make me feel good.

Milani shook her head and slumped into the soft cushions of the couch.

"Ugh," She scoffed. "But I'm still mad you kept this cute ass relationship a secret."

"You'll live, I promise." I mocked her in jest as I followed behind her, sitting down next to her on the sofa.

Milani nudged me playfully, her eyes still filled with shock and envy. "I can't believe you're living the life, girl. A Birkin bag with 20k cash? That's like every girl's dream."

I grinned, feeling a surge of excitement rush through me. "I know, right? And the best part is that she's always full of surprises. I never know what she's going to do next, but I'm always excited to find out."

Milani raised an eyebrow, a mischievous glint in her eye. "Well, in that case, you better buckle up, girl. If she's already spoiling you like this, who knows what else she's capable of?"

I laughed, feeling a wave of anticipation wash over me. "I can't wait to find out."

We both sat in silence for a few minutes, relishing in the comfortable silence between us.

Finally, Milani spoke up. "So... what's next for you guys?"

I shrugged, feeling a sudden sense of anxiety wash over me. "I don't know, honestly. We're just taking things day by day, enjoying each other's company."

Milani raised an eyebrow at me. "Uh-huh. And what about the sex?"

I blushed, feeling embarrassed to talk about such an intimate topic with my best friend. "It's... it's amazing. She's amazing."

Milani smirked. "I bet she is. So, are you guys exclusive now or what?"

I nodded, feeling happy to finally be able to share my happiness with someone. "Yeah, we are. And it feels great."

Milani grinned at me, clearly happy for me. "Well, I can't wait to meet her. You have to bring her to the next girls' night."

I smiled, feeling grateful for a friend like Milani. "I will, I promise. She's going to love you."

As we chatted and laughed together, my mind couldn't help but drift back to my girlfriend and the feeling of her soft lips on mine. I knew that I was lucky to have found her and that I would do anything to keep her in my life. The future was uncertain, but for the first time in a long time, I felt confident that everything was going to be okay.