Chapter 2: Gone Cybered!

Hours later, in the cafeteria, The lunch lady gave Katrina some delicious food when she happily encountered her friends, Who brought their own foods as well. She sat beside them as they started to discuss about the new students who came to Royal Future in first place, "Girls! You won't believe what I saw!" She said, "Two girls wearing cyberpunk came to our school and their names are Alicia and Cindy Roylance!"

"Alicia and Cindy Roylance? Where they came from?" Lauryn asked.

"They are from Saint Cyber, Lauryn," said Natt.

"My mother's sister dressed my female cousin to look perfect," said Dana.

"Dana!" The blonde girl elbowed her arm.

"Ow! My arm!"

"I'm not lying, girl. I'm gonna introduce them to you all," The brunette stated as she glanced at Alicia and Cindy, who are carrying rolled hot dogs and looking for a place to sit, "There they are! Girls! Over here!" She said as the two cyberpunk girls walked beside them, "I'm Katrina."

"I'm Alicia!" Alicia introduced herself.

"And mine is Cindy," said Cindy.

"Those are my friends. Alicia, Cindy, girls. Girls, Alicia and Cindy."

"Hi, there! We are Katrina's friends!" said Natt.

"Nice to meet you girls! Yeah, I like those cyberpunk gals," said Dana.

Alicia pulled out a cyberpunk headset virtual glasses from her skirt pocket and placed it on Katrina's face, "Take a look, Katrina! Virtual glasses!" She said.

"Sweet Mercury! I can see anything in neon!" Katrina looked excited.

"Trina! I can see you!" said Hailey as she grabbed the virtual glasses and placed it on her face, "Cool!"

"Gone Cybered! What do you think of that? It's cyberpunk!" said Cindy.

"This is so nice," said Lorena.

"So, Ali, did your parents allowed you to use Cyberpunk technology?"

"My parents didn't allowed me to use Cyberpunk technology," Alicia replied.

Later, on Royal Future Middle School, Ian, Maddy and Chase are reading a magazine about the Deering family, who saved the futuristic world with the Foss-Langs. They are at the age of twelve and eleven and enjoying the new school after five years of elementary school. They saw many photos of themselves attacking the cyborgs and the evil androids and were impressed, "Look at those photos! We saved the futuristic world once and twice!" He said happily.

"Look at Katrina and her friends wearing rings!" said Maddy as she pointed to Katrina and her pals wearing rings to look cool.

"The girls from Cyberpopfield!" said Chase when someone snatched the magazine from him and his friends, "Hey! The magazine!"

"What kind of nonsense is this?! A family album?" said a thirteen year old boy, named Walton, "You and your family are the freaks who saved the futuristic world from a group of murderous androids!"

"Give me that! Maddy gave it to me!" Ian stood up to him.

"Will you give me that?" said Maddy, demanding the bully to give the magazine.

"You three always go into some kind of futuristic imagination! Ha! You three are so naive!"

"Hey! Don't call us naive!" Chase shoved him into the ground.

Enraged, Walton attempted to grab him, only to grab Maddy by the collar, "I had to grab him, But, I grabbed the tomboyish girl!" He said as the tomboy grabbed his fist and forced him to punch himself on the face repeteadly, "Ow! Ow! Ow!"