Chapter 7: Dressed in Cyberpunk

Back to Valdur and Valencia's tower in Saint Cyber, Hailey and Sophia are in Alicia's bedroom, forced to put some cyberpunk clothes to look perfect. They picked up Alicia's clothes and looked surprised that she always wore clothes and some headphones, "They still don't know who we are, girl. They see us as non-cyberpunk!" She said, "We tried to escape without being seen and all they did was send us back to the bedroom and stay out of trouble!"

"Why?! We don't want to end up being mistaken as the lost daughters of the leaders!" Sophia took off her shirt and has put Cindy's white shirt and red jacket on.

The tomboyish girl removed her beanie and has put a light blue wig over her blonde hair. The wig resembled Alicia's hair as she has put the headphones on her head, "Alicia's parents sees us as ugly and terrible!" Hailey unbuttoned her jeans and pulled them down, "We're not ugly! We're two girls from Royal Future!"

"Yeah, right," Sophia gave her a green skirt and a light blue pantyhose.

The two girls kept changing their clothes until, moments later, they came out of the bedroom wearing the Roylance sisters' clothes. The orange-haired girl has put a blue and purple wig over her orange hair. They started to walk before they ended up bumping to Valencia, making her to spill her coffee on her sweater, shocking her, "Oops! Sorry, Valencia! I didn't see you there!" She apologized.

"Don't you dare to apologize! Look what you did to my sweater!" The woman showed her stained sweater, "Stay out of my way!"

In the closet, Valencia discarded her sweater and put on another sweater identical to hers. She has left the closet when she began hearing a noise coming from the sky. And then....

THONK!

She was stunned when one of the cyberpunk androids appeared, "Mrs. Roylance! There is something who came from the sky!" He explained.

"What?!"

A moment later, Valdur and Valencia, along with the cyberpunk android, noticed the android destroyed by Katrina and her friends. However, they looked shocked as Valdur grabbed the android's head and threw it away, "This can't be..."

"Right. I gotta drink some oil juice," The cyberpunk android prepared to leave.

"Don't you see? Somebody destroyed the android!" Valdur told him when Hailey and Sophia, in cyberpunk clothing watched them.

"Katrina!" Sophia gasped before Hailey shushed her.

"Katrina? Who said "Katrina"?" Valencia was confused, wondering who was the person who said that.

Hailey closed the door as the two girls went back to the closet. They frantically tried looking for the phone until they had heard a ringtone. It was Katrina trying to call her as she picked up her blue pants and pulled out her phone before answering and removing the wig from her head, "Hello? Katrina, is that you?"

"Hailey!" Katrina shouted as her holographic appearance appeared, "Where are you? Are you in there?"

"I am! I'm in Saint Cyber dressed in cyberpunk!" Hailey explained, "Valdur and Valencia are sending cyberpunk androids!"

"Sweet Mercury!" Katrina was shocked.

"Let me talk to her!" Alicia snatched her phone when she talked, "Hailey, why are you wearing my clothes?"

"Because, I am....Alicia! Valdur and Valencia called me Alicia!"

"That's not good!" Ian exclaimed.

"Where's Sophia?" Katrina took her phone back.

"Trina! It's me! Sophia!" Sophia picked up Hailey's phone as she removed the wig from her head, "Don't you recognize me?"

The brunette replied, "I know you! Sophia, you're wearing Cindy's clothes!"

"I am! Kat, Valdur and Valencia are Alicia and Cindy's parents! Listen to me: this is going to get messy!"

"I know, Sophia! We'll be in Saint Cyber right now!" Katrina hanged up the call, "They are in Saint Cyber dressed as the Roylance sisters!"

"Glinky Galinka!" Natt covered her mouth, "Are they going to live in Saint Cyber forever?!"

"No, they won't! They can't live in there."

They kept driving the hover car after leaving Android City and continued on their way to Domeland. In the same city, Simon, Kathy, Delphine, Roger and Carlotta talked to an android man about Katrina and her friends'whereabouts.

"Katrina is seventeen years old, wears a purple jacket and blue pants. She has long brown hair and yellow eyes," Simon explained, "Have you seen her?"

"She went with a bizarre group of friends along with a little girl and a dog," said the android man, "She always says: "Sweet Mercury!" all the time".

"Oh, my goodness!" Delphine exclaimed.

"Glinky Galinka!" Carlotta exclaimed before Roger nudged her, "Roger, what did I say?"

"To stop saying that line!" He stated.

"OK! Thanks for the information!" Simon sighed when he gestured his wife and neighbors to follow him, "Katrina went with Sharon, Theo and their group of friends."

"How?! Dear, if Katrina ends up getting lost, we're terrible parents!" said Kathy.

"And Sharon is adorable!" Delphine has put her hands together nervously, "Where did she went?"

They all argued about their children's disappearance while Simon began thinking of something until he saw the same hologram of the ballerina. Realizing that Katrina saw the hologram in first place, he snapped his fingers and ordered Kathy and the others to come with him to go to the next city. Back to the same road, Katrina and her friends went to the right path to Domeland. They argued about the city with domed cities and the residents who were gone earlier.

"Domeland is a city where I came with my family in first place!" said Katrina.

"Domeland? You went with your parents?" Alicia asked.

"Of course!"

"I saw that train before," said Cindy, seeing a train going to another place, "Where this train is going?"

"Minnuturistic, Cindy," said Dana.

"My mom said that the cyborgs used to invade this city," said Ian.

"They were taken hostage before," said Natt.