Chapter 6: Talpifolia

On the road, Simon, Kathy, Delphine, Roger and Carlotta are on the hover car, intending to find Katrina, Natt and their friends. They argued about their kids running away in first place, "Katrina and her friends are on their way to Saint Cyber! They will end up being hackers or running around with a biker gang!" claimed Kathy.

"Wow! I love biker gangs!" said Carlotta.

"Carlotta, quit it! My daughter Lorena won't end up being involved with a biker gang!" said Roger.

"Or worse! A gang of deliquents!"

"Will you guys just stop? Katrina never gets involved in dangerous things!" stated Simon.

"Yeah, right. But, do androids dream of electric sheep?" Carlotta continued speaking, "I've read that story before..."

They kept driving the hover car on the road when they focused to look for their missing children. The parents and the gynoid housekeeper were concerned about Katrina's endless tempting fate. A little bit later, Katrina and her friends are in the same road after escaping from the cyberpunk androids. They saw some signs showing the road to Android City as she saw showing another one with one mile away from the city. When they arrived at Android City, they were surprised by the population of androids.

"This is the city! Last time I saw it, it was empty," stated Katrina.

"Look at those androids!" said Dana, "They are good people!"

"Completely nice, girl. That place is still inhabited!" said Lorena.

"It's amazing, right?" said Alicia.

The brunette and her friends parked the hover car when they got out. They began walking in the streets as they saw the androids as the residents of the city. Cindy adjusted her jacket before she ended up bumping to a little android girl, making her to drop a android doll. She picked it up from the ground and gave it to her before winking her eye at her. They continued walking while Sherry glanced to a female android woman in high heels and greeted her nervously. But, the android woman ignored her.

"You know, some others looked pretty different," said Orson.

"Right, that android woman didn't say hello," said Sherry.

"It's because you're a cherry, girl!" Chase crossed his arms.

"Or a banana split with cherries!" Maddy chuckled.

"Madeline, stop joking around! We have to find Hailey and Sophia in Saint Cyber!" Katrina told her before seeing a hologram of a ballerina dancing, "Is that a...ballerina?"

"Sounds like a hologram! Look at her moves!" said Cindy.

"It's pretty nice!" said Lauryn, "Let's see!"

"Lauryn, wait!"

The brunette and her friends went to the other side of the street and encountered the ballerina. They were amazed by the moves when suddenly, a female android girl revealed herself behind them, turning out to be the one who was projecting the hologram of the ballerina, "Who are you, guys?" She asked.

"We are from Royal Future! We always go to this city!" said Katrina as Theo barked three times, "My friends Hailey and Sophia are in Saint Cyber! They were taken by some androids in cyberpunk!"

"I was just seeing that ballerina!" The android girl continued.

"I know! But, you don't understand! Valdur and Valencia mistook them for Alicia and Cindy Roylance!" Lorena pulled out two milk cartons with Hailey and Sophia's faces on them.