Chapter 4: Hailey and Sophia in Saint Cyber

Later, at Royal Future College, Sherry was playing checkers with another girl. She moved the white pieces forward and allowed her classmate to do the same thing. The other girl moved the black pieces when Katrina and Lauryn appeared and threw two crumpled balls of paper at her, shocking her, "Yikes! Katrina! I was playing checkers with her!" She said before Theo appeared and licked her face, "Theo! What is he doing here?!"

"Listen, Sherry! Hailey and Sophia are taken to Saint Cyber!" She explained.

"Yeah! We have to go to Saint Cyber to save them!" said Lauryn.

"But, what about the checkers?!" said Sherry.

In the college hallway, Orson was walking peacefully when he greeted his classmates and went to the lockers. He tried to open one of them, only to be slammed in the face by Katrina, "Ow! Katrina, what's going on here?! You're gonna get me in trouble in the college!" He scolded her.

"Hailey and Sophia are taken to Saint Cyber! We have to find them!" She said.

"Holy Peppercorn! Katrina, why the evil androids captured them?" Orson asked.

"It's cyberpunk evil android, brother!"

The brunette dragged her older brother by the wrist as they left the hallway. Then, after arriving at Royal Future Middle School, Katrina, Lauryn, Dana, Natt, Alicia and Cindy saw some kids playing together. Ian, Maddy and Chase are watching videos of Sherry's awkward moments. They are amused when they found the scenes so funny. The brunette and the Roylance sisters went inside the school and greeted him, "Ian! I'm sorry for invading that school. But, we have to go!" She said.

"Katrina, what are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be at school?" Ian asked before Sharon appeared, surprising him, "Did you brought Sharon here?!"

"Hello!" She greeted.

"Hailey and Sophia are taken to Saint Cyber! We gotta find them!" said Alicia.

They all went to Orson's flying hover car in order to go to Saint Cyber to save Hailey and Sophia. They began driving as they left Royal Future Middle School, starting their rescue mission. They have their supply and their backpacks placed when they began driving away from the school. Katrina and her friends has put some sunglasses, in a cool manner. Sharon has put a pair of sunglasses and placed another pair on Theo's face. They all looked pretty cool and making sure that no one would be captured. Meanwhile, back to Saint Cyber, the cyberpunk evil androids took Hailey and Sophia hostage. The two girls were terrified and realized that they were mistaken for Alicia and Cindy. They all went to the lower floor where they saw Valdur and Valencia Roylance.

"What's going on?! Who are you?!" Hailey asked nervously.

"Alicia! Cindy! I'm glad you two are alive!" said Valdur as he and Valencia walked beside them, "Looks like you two changed your looks."

"Valdur Roylance and Valencia Roylance?! Are you Alicia and Cindy's mom and dad?"

"Listen up! Now that we are all reunited, how about we'll send the cyberpunk evil androids to destroy the futuristic world?" said Valencia.

"What?! No!" Hailey looked more terrified as she saw the cyberpunk evil androids being created in a factory, with the intention to destroy the futuristic world, "Mr. and Mrs. Roylance, you are mistaking us for your own daughters! My name is Hailey and this is Sophia!"

"That's right! We are from Royal Future!" said Sophia.

"Royal Future? Where you are living in the ugly shadows of the streets? Go to your room, both of you!"

After ordering the two girls to their room for running away from Saint Cyber, Valdur and Valencia went to the factory where the cyberpunk evil androids are created. Others served as employees of the factory and others created the food pills like Doughnuts, cupcakes, cookies and many more. Valdur picked up a cup and poured some coffee and placed a sugar cube on it. Valencia did the same as her husband, pouring coffee on her cup with the printed words "I love the cyberpunk" on it. They took a sip before picking up the doughnut pill and swallowed it before they talked to a employee of the factory.