𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙬𝙤

Chapter 2

Dokja jumped in surprise when he heard his phone rang. He look at the ID caller and saw that it was an unregistered number. He waited for a few seconds before he pick up the call and answered it.

"Hey." Joonghyuk's deep voice immediately greeted him as soon as he answered.

"Hey." Dokja answered back. "I thought you were kidding at the bar."

Joonghyuk let out a sexy chuckle. Damn, fucking shit. Dokja cursed inside his head. This man just screams attractiveness for goodness' sake!

"How's Yoo Sangah?" Joonghyuk asked.

Dokja smiled. "She was so drunk she keep mumbling things. She wouldn't let herself be drunk like that. I wonder what happened to he." Dokja wondered.

"Well, let's just hope it isn't something serious."

They talked more. Kim Dokja even forgot that they started talking at 3:00. It was his first time talking to someone like that, so comfortable and fun. He knew the moment they talked at the bar that they would somehow click. But not to this way that they stopped talking when the sun rises. They both laugh at each other as they both realized that they talked long.

"I'll end the call now. It was fun talking to you. Rest well, Kim Dokja." Joonghyuk's voice sounds sleepy.

Dokja nods with a smile. "Yeah. Rest well, Yu Joonghyuk." Dokja said and before they ended the call, he heard Joonghyuk hummed.

Dokja hugged his phone after the call. He look at the time and he grinned at himself when he saw that it's already 6:30 in the morning.

That was a long talk... I wish he would call me again.